Jobs in Egypt

Is it difficult to get a job in Egypt for Expats . What kind of jobs are more popular and available in Egypt?

Hello Nidhi48316,

Welcome on board !

Well, it depends ! What kind of job are you looking for ?

Regards,

Bhavna

Hello,

Most of available in call centres and multinational companies required multilingual candidates , it's depends on languages and it's fluency , second option may be different languages teaching jobs with local language knowledge ,. And other fields needed local language fluency to get a job

I can teach English and have a TESOL Certificate along with some experience in IT companies. I want to apply for English Teaching Role.

@Dr.Syed j.m Thanks for your reply. I know English and beginner level French. I don't know if that is sufficient. I found a site [link moderated], I am trying to apply call centre jobs through that.

@Bhavna Hey, I am looking for an English Teaching Role.

Hey nidhi48316,

Kindly create your CV in the Jobs in Egypt section. 1f609.svg

There is a dedicated category for teachers.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

@nidhi48316 there are lots of call centres offers i have seen and few calls also , you may join some of them and in mean time you may continue your search as your skills and experiences

@Dr.Syed j.m Thanks

@Cheryl I created a CV yesterday but it is not approved, I will try creating again..thanks.

Hey nidhi48316,

Remember to write as much detail as possible to ensure that your ad will be approved.

If you need help, feel free to contact me. 1f609.svg

Cheers,

Cheryl

@Cheryl hi Cheryl, would you kindly point me towards how to apply there ?

Hello Nnice Rythm,

You can post your CV here: Jobs in Egypt1f609.svg

Make sure to write enough about your job experience, your skills and your academic qualifications.

All the best,

Yoginee

Expat.com team