Authenticity of medgreek clinic

Hello

Am Florence from Zambia ,how authentic is the psychological test frm medgreek which requires to pay using bitcoins. I will appreciate your quick response.

Hello Florence,

Welcome on board !

Asking to pay  with bitcoins is very strange !

I wouldn't give it a go... but let's see what members have to say.

All the best,

Bhavna

Hello
Am Florence from Zambia ,how authentic is the psychological test frm medgreek which requires to pay using bitcoins. I will appreciate your quick response.
-@florencechama

No reputable company will ask you to pay in BitCoin, it's a scam. Avoid it completely.

Hello
-@florencechama

Has to be a scam.

It hardly matters how they ask for payment (but asking for Bitcoin is very odd), the fact they asked for money at all means it's a scam

Hello
-@florencechama

Has to be a scam.
It hardly matters how they ask for payment (but asking for Bitcoin is very odd), the fact they asked for money at all means it's a scam
-@Fred

Even one of their Email addresses was a Gmail account, that says it all Fred.

Hello everyone,

For sure it is a scam !

I am closing the topic as it has attracted a spammer/scammer whose account was deleted.

All the best,

Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed