Cost of Switzerland visa from.

Gents / Ladies,

Im planning for a visit to Switzerland (Zurich). Can anyone advise me the following.

1-  Cost of the visa.
2-  How long and what duration, the visa is obtained for.

Would appreciate if any of you can help me out of it.

Hi schaz,

I have moved your topic on the Switzerland forum.

Maybe you could contact the embassy in your country?

All the best,
Christine

Short stay allows one to stay maximum 90 days. If a visitor's visa, ur not required to attach ur itineraries. But if u opt to apply for a tourist visa, itineraries is a must plus the hotel reservation. All required docs are available at the Swiss Embassy in Manila's website. The latest visa fee for adults is PHP3,300.00 and one can start the visa application 3 months prior to the planned vacation days. It is important to set an appointment. The hotline numbers are also available at the Swiss Emnassy in Manila's website.

An INVITATION LETTER is also an important requirement. Zurich is a beautiful place and the lake of Zurich with all the swans, ducks etc is a sight to behold. Goodluck! If all requirements are complied with, in no time u'l get ur visa. It is important to emphasize u have no incling to overstay and look for employment during ur stay. As a tourist, it is expected of u to have ample resources. Cost of living in Zurich is high.

Thanks both of you.

Im actually living in Muscat (Oman). Im intending to visit Zurich(Switzerland) for a 4/5 day holiday (Offcourse as a tourist). In this regards, I would not be able to have an invitation letter, other than the hotel itself where i book my reservation. Would it be feasable to be shown to the swiss embessy here in Oman ? i don't doubt about it. However, suggestions appreciated.

Thanks again.