English church services

There is St Columba Presbyterian Church at Phoneix, 9:30 am

It is a church with the most diverse nationalities, including locals as well as international students from East and West Africa, and families from India and Korea.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Saint … 9074?hl=en

I plan to start a English speaking church in Grand Bay if anyone is interested we can arrange a meeting. I have just retired from being a missionary in Nepal for 11 years.

Pastor David

Hello,

I saw lots of comments asking for church that provide English services.

I am attending Coptic (Egyptian) Orthodox church in Bamboo, the service is every Sunday Morning.

you can contact the church on the following number: 5840 8942

Also, you can have a look at the Church FB page at [link moderated]

Kindest regards,

Hello everyone,

This thread on the Mauritius forum will be dedicated to those looking for English church services.

There hasn't been any new request for info about English churches, only members reviving old threads. I have moved all your posts to this unique thread.

All the best

Bhavna

Hi All :-) There is also a bilingual church (English & French) in Trianon...opened to all in a beautiful auditorium (Trianon Convention Center)...I have been there it is really nice, full of friendly people from different nationalities...

Thank you, but that is a long way from Grand Baie

There are several English Church services in the North. Living Word in Pointe de Cannoniers. the Baptist Church in Pereybere and My Fathers House in Cottage.