Formalities in the USA

Do you want to travel to the USA? Find out more on visas, passports and entry requirements.

Traveling to the USA

Anyone visiting the United States should research the requirements for entry into the country well in advance of the date of travel. Passport holders from EU countries and others such as Australia, South Korea, Japan, and a few others, have a visa waiver for a stay of up to 90 days. Travellers from all other countries must apply for, and be in possession of, a tourist visa to enter the U.S.

Share your Expat Experience in the Guide

As an member you can share your own experience about your expatriation by writing some articles in the Expat Guide.
Formalities, Visas, Work, Bank. Share your tips or your knowledges about the new country where you chose to live, or about your own country.

Articles from our magazine

From rainy UK to sunny Chile
From rainy UK to sunny Chile

Meet Nina, serial expat who been living out of a suitcase since she was 18. With a background in luxury travel, she was thrilled at the opportunity ...