Menu
Expat.com
Search
Magazine
Search

Need Dentist Humacao area

I have a cracked filling in need of repair and have called around and the appointments are from May & June? Does anyone have any tips on dentists without such a long wait? I know COVID has thrown everything into disarray but I need someone sooner.
See also
Dear Mermaid,

I have asked the Home Office to transfer your post to the geographically appropriate forum, since most readers of the Expat Café may have no idea where Humacao is located.  (Apparently, Puerto Rico.)

cccmedia, member of expat.com experts team

Choose the best health insurance

Protect your health and get easy access to treatment for expats in Puerto Rico.

AXA Global Healthcare: providing international health insurance for over 60 years. Working with over 2 million network providers in 190+ countries. Benefit from emergency cover, virtual healthcare services and options to tailor your plan.

Get a free quote

Exclusive discounts and additional benefits on Regency for Expats Health Insurance. Get a free quote now and save up to 40% on the best health insurance for Expats.

Get a free quote

Specialists in international health insurance for 40 years, offering health cover adapted to your needs as an expatriate, whether for a temporary stay or a long-term expatriation.

Hello everyone,

@Mermaidmb, your thread is now on the Puerto Rico forum.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Further reading