Menu
Expat.com
Search
Magazine
Search

Need an English speaking pedestrian in humaco area or palmas del mar

I just moved to palmas del mar and I'm looking for an English speaking children's Doctor in the area. Anybody know of a doctor I can reach out to?
See also
Can he drive or does he have to walk everywhere?   Lol
How can I help you?
My guess is that most pediatricians speak English rather well, the problem is the staff usually don't.   Ask around the hotel and I'll ask around to my friends out there.
BTW:  for anything major SAN JORGE CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL here in Santurce is probably the best around.
Sorry I meant pediatrician
1 member reacted to this post
Thank you so much

Choose the best health insurance

Protect your health and get easy access to treatment for expats in Puerto Rico.

AXA Global Healthcare: providing international health insurance for over 60 years. Working with over 2 million network providers in 190+ countries. Benefit from emergency cover, virtual healthcare services and options to tailor your plan.

Get a free quote

Exclusive discounts and additional benefits on Regency for Expats Health Insurance. Get a free quote now and save up to 40% on the best health insurance for Expats.

Get a free quote

Specialists in international health insurance for 40 years, offering health cover adapted to your needs as an expatriate, whether for a temporary stay or a long-term expatriation.

Go to the facebook page for Palmas Mamas.  They can answer that type of question.

Further reading