Menu
Expat.com
Search
Magazine
Search

Health Insurance

Hi all.  I just wanted to see what everyone on island was using for their health insurance.  We move down in 2 weeks and it's open enrollment time at my company.  I was thinking of dropping my health insurance and picking up Triple-S.  Does anyone have an experience with this?

Everything looks fine besides the pharmacy charges from what I can tell.

Help!!!

:)
See also
Just to be clear, my health insurance here on the mainland will not work in PR beyond a certain amount of time.
Check AXA International plans. It is based in the UK. It covers anywhere except in the US.
axaglobalhealthcare dot com
A plan has a 2-year moratorium and doesn't cover preexisting conditions. I didn't find any health plan which covers preexisting conditions.

Choose the best health insurance

Protect your health and get easy access to treatment for expats in Puerto Rico.

AXA Global Healthcare: providing international health insurance for over 60 years. Working with over 2 million network providers in 190+ countries. Benefit from emergency cover, virtual healthcare services and options to tailor your plan.

Get a free quote

Exclusive discounts and additional benefits on Regency for Expats Health Insurance. Get a free quote now and save up to 40% on the best health insurance for Expats.

Get a free quote

Specialists in international health insurance for 40 years, offering health cover adapted to your needs as an expatriate, whether for a temporary stay or a long-term expatriation.

Sorry for late reply I just switched to Triple S as my husband is retired mailman but they have private plans as well.

Further reading