Regular Expat blog meet up

hi red, I'm returning to Malta in November and I was hoping you could send me a private msg. I do not know how. lol  I would like to ask you a few questions about Gozo.  Thanks,Mary

sadly redmik is no longer frequenting the forums , i suggest if you have questions about gozo you start a new post and the lovely goziations will come and offer you advice

Hey I live in Sliema right now .. Where are you going ? I'll definitely meet up

sorry I just saw this now, had a change of plans and we are meeting tomorrow night around 6ish...I'm not sure yet where but will post tomorrow where and when we will be amd if anyone is about they can come along! x

We have drinks on Friday (9/10) in Sliema if anyone wants to come along

Hey yeah we might, where and when? X

8pm onwards, Central Park Bar/Lounge in Park Hotel (Graham Street)

Ok, thanks hopefully see you tonight x

There are 2 bars, go through the one with red chairs to the one with sofas &  pool table ;-)

got caught up round at a friends. but one of these times will make it! xx

Living in M'Scala with my wife and baby! I'd love to join the group when I finally find work. Need baby friends for the little un

Where in Sliema? I will join! :)

Hi adi9626, myself and my wife also just moved to Marsascala, been here a week now, no children with us for your little one tho, if you fancy meeting up, we going down to lemon and lime tomorrow to watch rugby final. Can pm me if interested it's j.black5 on blog

Feel free to PM me for future events, next Friday is in Valletta

I live in Maesaskala, so if. However if i Can be a bit of help for those who are new to the place, do not hesitate to contact me! Regards and enjoy your stay here!

Hi. I've just arrive to Malta. I would like to meet people here. Please let me know if you are still organizing mettings.

HI Colombianocall
See 'Christmas drinks' thread by Andrew. We're planning to meet up next Saturday. :)

Thanks Nange.

Anyone wants to meet up? Meet new people?

Questions and answers about Malta

Ask your question
satellite internet
By imortensen
By Malta7
HSBC and deposit machines
By tempura
Childcare in Malta
By Jbdj100
Are you happy in Malta?
By Priscilla
Your best business development ideas in Malta