Young people in Malta??

Hey Everyone!!
I just moved to Malta 9 weeks ago all alone and although i am really enjoying it i would love to meet more people who are my age!! anyone know how to meet young people aged 18 to 24ish in malta??
Thanks!

Hi Katie,

welcome to the forum.

Check out the 'meeting up' thread.

We have a Expat group meeting every Wednesday but I must admit that most of us are 30 and upwards but you are always welcome.

Another group that attracts many younger folks is :

http://www.feelathomemalta.com/events.php

In the summer they are very active but I'm not sure how it is at the moment. I think they also have a facebook page.

Cheers
Ricky

Me and my wife hope to be in malta within the next few months. shes 22 and im 24. both like a good drink and a good night out although we have a wee one now so were a little more quite and calm.....sometimes :rolleyes:

I am a youngish person haha I am 26 currently alone in Malta and looking for friends also!

hi

i moved here in august last year... lived on gozo till end of october and now in sliema. still looking to meet some new people and even though i am not that young, i still feel like i am young at heart haha. would be nice to meet some of you...

Hey.

I'm 20 and will be in Bugibba from 6th May till August, from what I heard Paceville is the place to be!

Regards,

You could try going to the SuperBowl in St Julians. Or start a club, to do with your hobbies and interests or in the summer become a member at a Lido.

I would suggest a job, once u start working you'll soon meet people ya wanna hang out with

Hi everyone my name is amy I currently live in the uk but hopefully moving to malta in may ... im 25 and I will be moving over on my own.. I do have a few friends there already but would love to meet new people x :-)

I am 27 at the Moment (28 in April) and I am very exited to see how many are there. To meet new people alweays have something interesting and its never a accident. ;)
I am comintg this Summer to Malta.

Am in Malta...frequent Paceville area and staying at Marina hotel

i just landed, i am 28 ( which i think is still youngish lol) i would love to meet some people my own age.

me too!

I live in Malta, been here 2 years, I'm 27 and I wouldn't mind meeting some more expats my sort of age too. If anyone comes across a good group or something then let me know :)

Hi everyone,

My boyfriend and I are exploring the option to move to Malta. We have a trip planned in May to get to know the Island. I saw this thread and thought it was quite interesting as I did wonder how many young people work and live in Malta. We are both nearly 30 so I'm not sure if we still count as young ;-) but we scuba dive, and love to socialize and it would be great to know what there is for young professionals to do in their free time. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers
Jen

We are out at the moment in sliema.everyone is welcome!

Hy, I'm 22 and I currently live in Austria. I will arrive in Sliema on Saturday (March 16th).
I would be happy if I meet young people there for going out etc. :)

Hi!

I live in Malta for a while now, I'm 25 and I'd love to meet some new people too :) Maybe we can meet up somewhere?

Hi guys add me to Facebook and then I can introduce you to our ex pat group. My email is [email protected] and my name is nicolas gal

Shall we meet this weekend in Sliema? On Saturday?

Sorry Nick but I couldn't find you on Fb...

Send me an email with your Facebook name and email and I will add you

So here is young people in Malta :)) would be nice to meet!

Hi Amy, my name is Bev.

I am planning to move to Malta next month but am hoping to join HSBC which I think I might have read that you too may be hoping to do the same.

Perhaps you could drop me a line?

regards  Bev

Hi!

Me and my boyfriend will be moving to Malta about 2-3 weeks. I would like to meet you all and I will be grateful if someone let me know where and when will be the next meeting. :)

Emilia

aussienick wrote:

Send me an email with your Facebook name and email and I will add you

Hey Nic.........could you send me a link to your facebook account please as my lads (26, 24, 22) would like to meet up with the crowd when they come over shortly - they love a good party and Dan (sound engineer and has his own band) loves the music scene.

Oh to be young again eh?......

Cheers and all the best

Mike

Hey!
I just moved to malta 2 weeks ago and am looking for other people in my age to go out and take a drink with or just to chill on the beach or something? I've tried making friends at my job but most people are older than me, which i don't mind but it's not really the same as making friends your age. So if anyone is still around on this website and doesn't mind adding a nice person to their "circle of friends" (haha) then I would love to do something, even tonight seeing as I'm really bored at home right now and I have the weekend off :)
Thanks,
Firas

Hey Firas, go on facebook. I don't know about tonight but tomorrow evening there's a massive young expat meet up at Hugo's in Paceville. Find facebook group 'Malta friends'. There are a few Malta expat groups knocking around. I should be going tomorrow so maybe see you there! Add me on fb if you want, Beth Hull, there's a parrot on me shoulder :)

Hey Guys,

I'm young'is Finnish guy (29) moving to Malta in the end of June!
Don't hesitate to PM me or whatever in case you want to meet up!

Hope to see you all there!

Mikko

Hi all. I moved over to Gozo 3 months ago with my other half. i am 27 and hes 33. I have done a bit of work in bars over here and met some lovely people so if your looking for friends I would say get a part time job doing that.  We just started to run a smoothie and shake bar in xlendi. We love meeting new people and having a drink or two. Feel free to pop down and see us. We love making new friends. I hope to get some of us young expats together one night a month.  Anyone up for that?
Naomi x

nathanikechukwu wrote:

can u be my friend

Why? You are in Nigeria and want to live in Ecuador! :rolleyes:
Can you play football?
I bet you can and you play so well you want to be a professional.

Oh dear :lol:

The guy's a nutter, spamming. Reported. Goodbye.

Goodbye.

indeed

Hello,
How are you? I am coming to Malta in one week. I am 23. I will do an internship for 6 months in Floriana but if the bus doesn't take too loog i will be moving in Sliema cause i have heard its the best. Are u irish? I saw your flag. I lived in Ireland for 18 months that why i am asking :) i would love to meet people too when i arrive! here is my email : [email protected]
C u

Hi Katie, I am French girl and I arrived in malta two weeks ago. I would like to meet people, if you want don't hesitate to contact me
Have a good day

Hello guys,
I've been in Malta for 6 weeks now. Studying full time and working part time. I'm also looking for internationals to hang out with. I'm 20, so weekends usually in paceville. Add me on FB candi.akpata to get some coffee or drinks etc.

Hola guys,

I just arrived yesterday in Malta and will stay for 4 month. I start tomorrow working for a language school. I live in Swiqui, but I am also interested to see other places. So i really like to meet new,international people, I am open-minded, sociable and all in all also nice. If you also look for people to get drinks or coffee please feel free to contact me here or Facebook facebook.com/raf.ael.56808

Amy

Hello,I am shekhar nice meeting you.

Shekharchaphekar wrote:

Amy

Hello,I am shekhar nice meeting you.

Another pervert.