I'm looking for friends in Sliema

Hello girls!

I live in Sliema and don't know many people here yet so I'm looking for some friends :) if anyone would like to go out for a drinks sometime, let me know pls!

Hey I will be in malta permanently from next tues if u wanna meet up I will be living in san gwann x

Hi!!!! Yes of course!!! Good! :top:

Hi,

I live in Sliema too, near Balutta bay :)

Let's go for a drink, any time !

if you look for friends, why do you post here to meet only girls?

because I do not believe in friendship between man and woman

Hey girls,

please count me in too! I'm sure we could think of something, I live in San Gwann =)

What about surfside on tuesday eve ?

Of course! =) So, shall we plan something for Tuesday's evening within Sliema/St. Julians area?

that's fine for me. Today, the sun was wonderful. Anything with anyone, make friends and be good.

I totally agree with you! =) At what time and where? Steph's suggested Surfside is fine for me so maybe we could meet up right next to it [so that we all successfully recognize each other haha] and then go inside together..

Ah, Surfside. Know it well. A favourite haunt of mine in the 70's and any subsequent trip to the mainland.

OMG!!!! Teerribe !!!! Girls I did not see all of your messages!! I am ready on Tuesday!!:top:

Let's say tomorrow evening, 8.30 pm, in front of Surfside ??

DEAL ?

DEAL!!!

Great !! See you all tomorrow then :):):)

I am not anti men, and not against meeting men, I get on with both males and females.

I am for a mixed drink :)

jj2013 you are guy? )) I don't mind if you 'll come to our bachelorette party tomorrow

Hey I will come Tuesday too x

Hey, have fun girls, would love to join and meet you all but I'm working tomorrow night :(

@jj2013: Your post confuses me.

hi pgl! :) I'm from Holland too :D there is very cold now, +10 degrees, so I'm happy to be here)))

Hi SmallT. :) I'm actually not Dutch, although I was living there for a couple of years before I came to Malta. And YES, I know what you mean. I had to go to Belgium last week for work and the weather was horrible! Even "overcast" days here are warm, and the sun peeks through every now and again. Loving it!

Well, if it's personal, you shouldn't be talking and talking again about it, on a public forum ^^

Wow ...

Have a drink sweetie, and try to chill ^^

Appart from that, are you guys ready for tonight ??? :)
Are we still on 8.30 pm in front of Surfside ?

Yep I'll be there :D

great !!

I was thinking about coming along for a beer or two as well...

COOL !! I think every one would say you're more than welcome :)

See you there then.

In that case I'll see you there. :)

the more the better =)

See you !!!!!:D

Hey, it was nice to meet you guys yesterday! Let's do it again sometime. :)

I was on my way but a friend who owns a bar in st Julian's needed a hand in the kitchens.. I will definitely make it next time for sure. Really sorry. :(

Hey, i truly enjoyed it too! We said we were gonna meet up again next Tuesday at 8pm @ Surfside, just like yesterday :)

Dont worry, Amy, we thought that you got lost :D it will be nice to meet you next week :)

hi where r u fr

I had some troubles to get access to my account then I will come on the next meeting if I'm invited.

This group is really so so ... Sorry ^^