Looking for Friends for my daughter and Me :)

Hello, I'm 31 years old, and looking for people with whom to speak in English.
I have a little girl of 3 years ... which is in the morning at school ... then I'm free in the morning ... mothers with babies or do I try to go out in the afternoon with the kids so to speak in English and play with our children.
I live in St Paul's Bay, so I try someone in these areas ...
I'm in Malta recently and i will stay here for a year.
Thanks to those who will answer!
Jessica

Hi Jes! My name is Rachel, I am 29years old and my little boy is 2 years. Id LOVE to meet up! x

Hi Rachel! I am happy to see you! Where are you from? :)

Hi Rachel & Jes,

My Husband, toddler Liam (who is 19 months) and I recently moved to Malta and are living in St. Julian's I would love to meet some other mums and toddlers. If you are meeting somewhere I am happy to join. We recently hired a car so I am practicing navigating my way around the island. I am 31.

Katrina

Hi Katrina!Thanks for your answer...!
I live in St Paul s bay... and i will happy for to meet you...
we may meet an afternoon of next week to know each other and let the children play together ...if you want..

Jes

Hey, I am in Mellieha. I drive so I'd love to meet up and have our toddlers play together!

Good!! we can meet the next week..if you want...

Hi Rachel, and Katrina, I leave you my name for to find me in Facebook ... so we can write in Private and exchange our phone numbers:

jessica ballarin

Hi Rachel & Jes, That sounds great. Jes I sent you a fb message. Let me know which day/where you all wish to meet up.
Katrina

You are very welcome to join the expat mums at Playzone (Tower Road, Sliema) too if you like. Mondays and Wednesday from 2.30 til 5. Inbox me if you are a bit shy, and then I can introduce you to everyone.

I Katrina...i didn t riceive any message in Facebook...

Hi Jes,

I will try again. Not sure what happened.

Katrina

Hi Damsel, Thanks for your invite. I did come by a few times but unfortunately we just missed you. My sons nap times sometimes run a little late but I will definitely try again either next week or the week after.
Have a good weekend.
Katrina

HI
I am shekhar, can we become friends. If so my number is [Moderated: pls avoid posting personal details on the forum]

Thanks & Regards
Shekhar

hi
i am valeria and i have 3 children.
i am italian but i'd like to meet you mothers with children.
i live in pembroke
bye

Ciao Valeria, sono Jessica...ti ricordi che ci eravamo già parlate quando eravamo in Italia? Tutto bene? ti avevo scritto delle mail...ma non mi hai mai risposto... come ti trovi?

scusa ma per un po non ho avuto internet e non le ho potute leggere.
io mi. trovo cosi cosi, un po ci manca l' italia, soprattutto a me e a mia figlia che per la lingua non gioc con nessuno, anche perche mancando dei documenti la iscriveremo aolo ora a scuola.
e tu?
come va?dove sei ora?

mi dai la tua mail privata? così parliamo privatamente....?

[email protected]

Hi, everyone :) In English on  this board please. Grazzi :)

??

jessica7777 wrote:

??

This is an English language only board please.

Ah. ok! i am Sorry! I am wrong! Thank you.

jessica7777 wrote:

Ah. ok! i am Sorry! I am wrong! Thank you.

No worries, it's just that we all like to share and try to help :)

Hi Valeria! i wrote a e mail yesterday... did you see?
Jessica

sorry but it didnt arrive
my mail is [email protected]
or give me your mail i will write to you?

Hello valeria,
We are an italofrench family who just moved to Malta 2 weeks ago with a 5 years old boy called Noam. We would be very happy to make new people and Noam can't wait to meet new friends.
Looking forward to meeting you soon
Best regards
Sabine, Matteo e Noam

Hello,
We are a francoitalian family who just moved to Malta 2 weeks ago and we would be very happy to meet new people. Our son Noam is 5 years old will also be very happy to meet new friends at the park.
Looking forward to meeting you soon.
Sabine, Matteo and Noam

hi i would be happy to meet you at the playground
where do you live?
we live in pembroke
by
valeria

[moderated: off topic]

hello Valeria,
We live in swiegi and our son Noam goes to school in Pembroke at St Catherine from 2 weeks now.
Off course we will be wery happy to meet at the playground. Which one do you prefer? Noam goes back to school on wednesday. Maybe we can meet after school on wedneday around 13h30 at the play ground in Pembroke where there is a bar and football fields.
Tell me what you prefer.
See you soon.
Sabine

hello sabine, I prefer after 15 and half because my little baby usually sleep after lunch.
it's ok the new playground, the one bigger with cascade?
i give you my number 79394231
bye valeria

Hello Katrina!
My name is Nicole, I am 29 and I recently came to malta to live here with my son (5 months) and my husband.
I live in Sliema so we are pretty close :)
I would love to meet some other mums and enlarge our tiny group.
We are currently a group of three; me from italy, a girl from holland with a 1 year old girl
and a girl from Manchester with a three year old son
If u want to meet up it would be great!
You can find me on fb too, Nicole Marinangeli
Have a nice day
Xoxo

Hi guys I already know few of you, I'm giuseppina and I am from italy too, I live in pembroke and would love to meet you all , what if we set a date at the pembroke playground so that we can all meet ? Please write the times that are more convenient for all of you and we'll try to decide a date and time....ciao belli!!!!!

hi
for me us ok after 15,30
almost everyday
bye

Hi, Im about 7 hours into knowing my family may be relocating to Malta in the new year. Shocked to say the least!!

The company my husband works for may be moving in that direction pending negotations. We currently live in the UK and I have 2 small children (boy of 3yrs and a girl of 9 months). I'm 30 and im a stay at home mum.

Yesterday I was trying to figure out which schools to apply for in the UK for my son this sept and now i'm thinking he might not even be in the country. My head might explode!

We may be around to meet up in the new year - if the move goes ahead they are thinking it might be as soon as February!

Ive never even been to Malta before, ARG! Stressed doesn't quite cover it!

Hey!
Your post made me smile. Your situation sounds very similar to how mine was and my reaction was similar too!
I am 34 with a daughter of 6 years old and a daughter of 18 months. My daughter was age 3 when I moved here.
First things first....dont stress about school. Here the schools are a bit different to the UK. Depends on your child's birthday, but they dont have to start school until they are 5. There is no need to apply until the summer before they start school so you have a bit of time.

If you have some questions, feel free to message me and I will try to help.

Best Wishes
Natalie

Hi, ive tried to PM you but having only signed up last night I don't know if it will have worked or not - or how I know if you've replied ;) bare with me!

hello valeria,
I am sorry i couln't stay longer yesterday. it was starting to be colder and Noam has been having a cold those days.Today he has a bad caugh and i think i have to keep him at home for few days.He enjoyed very much playing with your daughter and i hope we can meet again to have them play. I tried to look for the event you were talking about for sunday for the kids but until now i can't find anything.
I hope things will get better for you and that school will help them.
Forza coraggio che ci sono tante cose positive che a volta non si vedono solo perche una non si sente bene...

Hello everyone, I apologize if this is a bit off topic however my wife and I will be relocating soon Feb/Mar 2014 and would love to have some people to share their experiences so far and also have our children play together, my daughter is currently 17months old.  Just curious I noticed a most were living close to or in Sliema and St.pauls area, how are you finding these areas for your lifestyle and your children ie parks, schools, swimming, etc?  We have not decided exact location however leaning towards Sliema area.