Let's moan and rant about stuff that no one seems to have a clue about

OK, who wants to 'kick off' then? :)

Yay!!!!! ;)

hey am from Nigeria and i want to play football for a good team - can you help me?

Can you play clickettt?  You can earn more money in Malta!

i want find new agent - who pay me for football - i very good but  not so good at de clickette - sorry i will stop there :):):):)

Now then, football, that is something worth ranting about!
:P

lol

And what about all that stuff that nobody ever talks about!!

I find it really upsetting :(

tearnet wrote:

Do tell....Let it all out....

coxf0001 wrote:
tearnet wrote:

Do tell....Let it all out....

Sorry I can't talk about it as if I did it would no longer be stuff that nobody talks about!!!

Then I would be more than upset! :|

Actually now we have talked about it I'm not as upset, so thank you. :)

Glad we could help, it's good to know that we can talk open, about anything. :P

except the stuff we cant talk about openly and i cant talk openly about it to discuss it with you.

I thought we weren't going to talk about that.

:sosad:

Now he's upset again and I tried so hard to talk about nothing, just to cheer him up!

coxf0001 wrote:

Now then, football, that is something worth ranting about!
:P

Unless you are in Billys Bar where they all wear Man Utd shirts (off the market ;) ) ...............grown men eh?

Meh!!!!!

:lol:

when was the last time you were in there Mike - i rarely see a shirt on in there for sure....even i dont do that....

toonarmy9752 wrote:

when was the last time you were in there Mike - i rarely see a shirt on in there for sure....even i dont do that....

Community Shield.........Wigan v Man Utd

Edit......forgot what we were playing for then (couple of cisks to many perhaps).....:D

another penny anti trophy for the MU cabinet - at least its one more than my crowd will ever get...lol we is mostly not likely to even get close

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/p320x320/1326_218317941656376_383106999_n.jpg

I have nothing to talk about.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_luxa7qh7pR1qcu0j0o1_500.jpg

The Myth: There is no gravity in space

In fact, there is gravity in space – a lot of it. The reason that astronauts appear to be weightless because they are orbiting the earth. They are falling towards the earth but moving sufficiently sideways to miss it. So they are basically always falling but never landing. Gravity exists in virtually all areas of space. When a shuttle reaches orbit height (around 250 miles above the earth), gravity is reduced by only 10%.

If there was no gravity the planets and other bodies would not hold their positions or their orbits, in fact there would be no life at all.

Anyway; gravity sucks!!

Hhmmm after reading the myth about gravity if became clear that this bit of useless information will now take up valuable space in my brain.. Thanks Tearnet :)

thats why i like specific gravity.....its very important to the understanding of life and all worlds ills and problems can be resolved almost instantly with a good dose of specific gravity

toonarmy9752 wrote:

thats why i like specific gravity.....its very important to the understanding of life and all worlds ills and problems can be resolved almost instantly with a good dose of specific gravity

That's heavy man  :cheers:

BUT LITE YEARS AHEAD.

Bud lite ?

Going to the beach now to float , there is too much gravity around here -)))

Cheers
Ricky

Salut comment allez vous,en se qui concerne les dépenses je les ferai moi même seule l'ebergement si vous pouvez m'aide je serai content de de vous.merci de bien vouloir me repondre.

Salut comment allez vous. MOI C4EST EUGENE AKOSSOU.Je veux vivre en dehors de mon pays et je veux conter sur les bonnes volontés. merci de bien vouloir me répondre.

Parlez vous en anglais si vous plait.
Pardonnez moi, écrire en anglais.

vitboot wrote:

Salut comment allez vous. MOI C4EST EUGENE AKOSSOU.Je veux vivre en dehors de mon pays et je veux conter sur les bonnes volontés. merci de bien vouloir me répondre.

vous pouvez jouer au football?

MikeInPoulton wrote:
vitboot wrote:

vous pouvez jouer au football?

:lol:

Ou le cricket?

que

toonarmy9752 wrote:

que

Howzat?

redmik wrote:
toonarmy9752 wrote:

que

Howzat?

You really make me chuckle Mick!!

one of the original chuckle brothers was Red.

"I think it is just terrible and disgusting how everyone has treated Lance Armstrong, especially
after what he achieved, winning seven Tour de France races while on drugs.

Blimey, when I was on drugs, I couldn't even find my bike."