Mum of one looking for toddler groups in Malta

Hi

I have noticed a while ago there seemed to be some british mums organising some meet ups? Are these still happening?. I am moving to Malta 22nd May and have a two year old daughter we are keen to meet with other families near St Julians or Sliema?.  Or does anyone know of some playgroups we could try?

hi kerry! I just happened to look on here as not been on in a while and saw your post! We have a good little group of mummies that meet up now ...doing all sorts of things! ...If you'd like to meet up then maybe send me your mobi number or email and I'll let u know what we're up to! Linds X

Hi there!

I just joined this forum and I noticed that i have sent a message to both you ladies but im not too too sure if this was done correctly!  so since this is a thread with you both here i will say hi and if you guys are meeting for mum-coffee then may i come too?   just moved here with my little one(5 months) and looking to meet chicks in the same position as me :)

ky

Hello - I just moved here from London with my husband and 1 yr old boy. Would love to meet any mums in the Sliema area - are you getting together at all in the next few weeks? Merry Christmas!  Sarah

Hi there Sarah,and Merry Xmas too!

There are a few mums about and Im just getting to know people myself. I moved here in the summer. If you would like to meet up then you can contact me through facebook and we can sort something out. you can find me Kylie Coyle and my profile picture is of myself,husband and baby daughter.

Speak soon :)

Hi,

I live in Sliema with a 2 year old daughter, I orginally come from the uk but live in Malta for 5 years. It would be great to meet up with mother's with toddlers as it seems to be no organised groups to go too over here.   I hope to hear from you soon.:)

Many thanks

Kate

Hi Kate,

if you would like to contact me on the facebook details i showed above then we could meet for coffee and chat.  Iv have met a few lovely girls with young families in the ast couple of months and would be delighted to introduce you to who i know.  Iv only been here a short while so just getting to know folk myself.
Look forward to hearing from you.

Kylie

Hi, I am planning to move to Malta soon. I have a three years old boy who speaks, English, French and Persian. I would love to meet other English or French speaking mothers with kids about the same age.

Best

Manilee

Hi girls,
how are the meetings going? My partner, our baby girl and myself are moving from Barcelona to Malta. My partner got a job there, he's been in malta now for a week. I'll be moving with our daughter around the end of march. We've been looking for some houses on the internet, and I've found something in san gwann. I was wondering if u could tell me more about the place and things to do? I really hope i'll be able to meet with more mums and kids the age of Nahla (she is almost 9 months). I'll be preparing the move in the next few month, so busy enough, although I miss my man already!
Hoop to be meeting u asap
grtz  Sam

Hi Sam,Manilee (thought id just save time by replying to you both!).
You are both welcome to contact me through facebook on the above mentioned details and I would gladly meet for coffee and chat, that would be a couple of months down the road for you Sam but thats no problem. As I also mentioned above I have only been here a matter of months myself but I am glad to hook up and introduce you to the girls I have met through the forum. I know what it is like moving to a new country with little ones (my little girl Maya is 7 months and she was only 6 and a half weeks old when i came out).
My husband moved out three months before me and i had Maya and then got organised and came out,so I know just how you feel Sam!
If either of you dont have a facebook account then just contact me again through the forum and we can arrange something else.

Speak soon

Kylie

Hi girls!

I would like to join your company if you dont mind :) I have 1 yr old daugther. I work full time, but im available during the weekends and evenings.

Cheers

Hi, also to everyone, If you wish to arrange to meet up please add me from Facebook my name is Kate Jablonski. I live in Sliema, with my 2 year old daughter. I also use to live in San gwann, before moving to Sliema, so if you want any info just send me a message either on here or FB.... I work at the mo full time so might not be able to meet straight away, but I am sure we can arrange something. Looking forward to meeting you, cheers for now Kate. :)

Hi all!
I will be friendless and living in Malta from the end of February. My partner is working there already whilst I am still packing boxes. Happy days! Not sure where we will be living yet but hoping for Sliema area.
I have a 3 year old daughter who is also looking for friends. She would be happy to meet in the daytime for "playdates"
I would be happy to meet in the evenings for food/ wine and laughs.
If you would like to meet up, inbox me on here or add me on Facebook (Natalie Ames)
Hope to hear from you/ someone/ anyone!xx

Hi everyone,
I'm living in Sliema with my nearly 4 (will be in may) year old
daughter. I'm not working so will be free most of the time :) We'd like to participate in your meetings.

Anyone here still meeting up. I've got my daughter whos almost three, would like to meet up with folks for activities or playgroups.
Preferably weekday mornings.

Am in the Mellieha area, but will travel out if necessary.

Thanks

My friend and I are going to a mother and toddler session at "Once upon a time" in San Gwann Wednesday morning from 10am till 12. It costs 7 euros. All welcome!!

Thanks for the tip. Do you have a phone number for this place or website.

We are dad and daughter, hope this is ok :)

I have only been once before, I didnt see any dads there, but I dont see why it should be a problem! Brings some drinks and snacks because despite there being a kiosk, nothing was available.

This link should take you to their home page. onceuponatimemalta.com/aboutus.php

Thanks for the link, will see how we get going for this.
I will try for this Wednesday.

Best regards