Any Spanish speaking families in Malta?

We are peruvians living in Malta for the past 5 months. We would love to meet families Spanish speaking. We have 3 kids: 8, 4 and 2 years old. We live in Mellieha. Thanks :)

Hola, I cannot say I speak Spanish as my skill is not good, my kids however speak Spanish well/fluently.  My son is 12 which may be a little old for your children.  We live in Attard.

Hello new friend.

:)

Hi Lucrecia, :)

You should write in English in this English forum. ;)

(for spanish, you can use the hispanophone version of the site)

Thank you very much.

HELLO!! WHERE DO YOU FROM? I'M FROM BARCELONA (SPAIN) AND I'M GOING TO MALTA THIS SUMMER TO IMPROVE MI ENGLISH LEVEL. DO YOU WANT TO IMPROVE YOUR SPANISH LEVEL? IF YOU SPEAK ENGLISH AND I SPEAK SPANISH MAYBE WE CAN LEARN SOMETHING MORE ! THANKSS

Hi AlbaBarcelona,

Can you please avoid using your caps lock on the forum.

Thank you.

ok I'm sorry

Hi aepereyra and lucyanya (for your 12 year old son)

I am a Gozitan who would like to meet all the Spanish Speaking people living in Malta.  I work as a volunteer in Peru where they speak Spanish. I am very interested to help in the education and in restoring for them some Human Dignity.  One way of doing this is by finding for them pen friends. They now have the possibility of internet and I am looking for people who can write in Spanish to become friends with one student – child and build a friendship.  That is all I ask. Please do not say no.  This will not take much of your time, it could even be once a month but you will be saving a life. Contact me and we will talk further. I can be contacted at [email protected], 79914800 or 21569135. Thank you
Anthony Zammit

Hi,

Perhaps you could message me with some more information before I pass this to my son.

Many thanks

I am building a webpage and in it I have 7 pages of information about this. The information is both in English and in Spanish.  In what language do you prefere that I send it in?

Thank you

Anthony Zammit

Has the website been moderated or was I imagining it... please confirm I haven't lost my mind.

Thanks
:)

@ChristineHi Christine. You remember me? I don't. I am the Missionary from Peru resurrected. I was diagnosed with PTSD as an effect of the horrendous situations I experienced there.  Ow I am not too bad. I am retired in Gozo. Catching up with old friends. If you ever come to Gozo, I am here. Take care. All the best

Anthony.  [link moderated]

@latomilla  You have replied to a post from a very long time ago.