Regular Expat blog meet up

Hi Ricky
Joined the forum a while back.
Get to Malta 4/5 times a year as myself and partner
have two apartments there that we rent out.
Know Biancos well just beside the BandClub.
We over from Ireland on the 9th May must join you the following
Wednesday evening 7pm on the 15th.
Just ask for Expats or Ricky.

Cheers

Paul/Tony

Hi Paul/Tony,

I look forward to meeting you on the 15 th May.

If I'm not there or will be late Ilona takes over as host but usually we are both there.

Cheers
Ricky

Hi Ricky

We have been here two days now,
The weather brilliant.
When you meet in Biancos do you have meal or few drinks.
So we can leave the stomachs empty. lol

See you on Wednesday @ 7pm

Paul/Tony

Hi Paul/Tony,

some eat something others just have a few drinks.

The food is very good at Bianco's so it is your choice.

See you on Wednesday
Ricky

Just home was great to meet everyone tonight.
We didnt get to chat all.
Hope to see you again next Wednesday night.

Thanks to all Paul/Tony

Hey , can i join you please in the meetings? Ermm...i mean do i need to do something? Can i have an idea what you are discussing in the meetings ?

Cheers
Ani

Just show up, it's the far left corner at the back

Thank you :)

Hi Ani,

yes, just show up-)))

I'll be away for 2 weeks but all the regulars will be there.

What we discuss? Just about everything you fancy ...tips,complaining,general small talk,past events and future events and get-togethers, sometimes more serious discussions and problems, jobs .....

Look forward to meeting you.
Ricky

ricky wrote:

Hi Ani,

yes, just show up-)))

I'll be away for 2 weeks but all the regulars will be there.

What we discuss? Just about everything you fancy ...tips,complaining,general small talk,past events and future events and get-togethers, sometimes more serious discussions and problems, jobs .....

Look forward to meeting you.
Ricky

Thank you Ricky :)
Will be plesure to meet all of you ;)

Cheers
Ani

Hello everybody!

I just want to make sure that the meeting is on tonight at 7 in Bianco Restaurant. Me and my friend looking forward to meet you all :)

Emilia

Hey, yes I am interested, just joined this site.  Looking for some cool people to hang out with, so a meet up for drinks sounds fab. Let me know. Thanks Liliana

Let me know when the next meet up is. Thanks

Hi there !

I am in Malta since yesterday and for 2 months ! I would know if there is soon a meeting :) let me know, it could be great :)

Have a nice week, all of you :)

Hi everybody,

our next and LAST meeting at Bianco's restaurant on Spinola Bay in St. Julians will be on this Wednesday 5 th June at and after 7 pm.

From the 12 th June onwards until the end of the summer we will be back to our usual meeting place on the Sliema seafront rocks near the Exiles ( same place as last year). Bring whatever you want to eat and drink or you can buy things from nearby.

You just go down the steep flight of steps next to the Torri (Tower) next to the Creperie and head for the water. There you should see the group near the water (if it is not too windy and cool) or a bit further away from the sea if it is -)))

I myself will be away in Germany for 2 weeks and look forward to seeing you all on the beach when I'm back. Until then Ilona and others will take over.

Cheers
Ricky

Hi !

Thanks for all the information ! I will do my best to part of this meeting on wednesday ;)

Hey!

I'm new here as well, so I should pass to say hello on Wednesday!

Hey!

Ask for Ilona and/or Expats. We meet in the cosy corner at the rear.

I won't be there myself this time as I'm away.

Cheers
Ricky

Will be there now I know where it's at !
(:O)
Andrew

hey weds im off

anything up ?

;-)

i think im a bit late ;-)))))))

Hi Michele and Liliana, meeting this Wednesday 12th on the beach near Sliema, only just joined myself so trying to find out where exactly, maybe today.
:)
Regards
Andrew

Hi Andrew,Michele and Liliana,

check out post #176 for directions to the right spot on the beach.

Bring something warm too as the evenings can still be a bit on the cool side and try not to be the first there. If you arrive at 7.15 or 7.30 you should be able to identify the group on the rocks near the water.

Enjoy the first beach meeting of the summer-)))

Cheers
Ricky

Ricky, which is post #176? And how does one find a specific post like that?

All posts are numbererd on the greenish and yellowish bars giving the date when posted.

The numbers on the green bars are a bit hard to read.

Cheers
Ricky

Hi pgl the post numbers are in grey on the right side of the post at the top opposite the date and time.

Aha, thanks! I didn't notice them because they're pretty faint on my monitor.

What ads?!

For those who prefer their home comforts, some of us will be in Bianco's this evening instead , from 7.30 :-)

hey

weds and thrsd i will go to sliema for a bath of sun ;-) at the beginning of the tunnel quiet and nice spot
last week i go burnt lets try it again .... anyone s gonna join in me ?!
cheers

Hi, my name is Adrian and I'm from Panama.  I've been living in Malta since a month ago.  I'm new in the island.  I would like to meet expats living in Malta, make new friends and have a good time while living here.  My email adriandixon[at]hotmail.com or twitter @adriandixon

Hi Adrian,

welcome to the forum.

Check out post #176 in this thread for details about out weekly Expat meeting on the beach in Sliema.

We meet every Wednesday at/after 7 pm so just come along and join in.

Cheers
Ricky

Ok
so the wed at the beach is still on ?

Cheers

Hi all!

Another Malta newbie here - So far i'm really loving it here (slightly sunburnt though within the 24 hours since I arrived & looking a bit pink now! lol)

Was just hoping to meet new people, find some Malta friends, and hopefully chat to other people who have moved here too - Would be great to hear from anyone - please feel free to send me a message :o)

Thanks for reading!

Also, the "meeting up" idea sounds brilliant - is that still something that happens on a regular basis? Is anyone welcome? Thanks again

Hi Newbie and Michele,

as posted previously the Expat meeting every Wednesday at 7 pm is on and will stay on as long as the weather permits.

See post #176 for details.

Everyone is welcome. Just bring your own food and drinks.

Cheers

Hi! I'm Andreu, im from Mallorca, Spain and i have come to Malta one day ago. I'm interested to meet new people and today I will come to Bianco's. I think we will enjoy this night.

Thanks!

We look forward to seeing you later ;-)

good morning everyone! yesterday i went to my first expats meeting! (it sounds like an aa meeting :)  )  so i met some people who have interesting stories to share not only about life here! i would like to thank them for that lovely evening!

next wednesday i'll try to go to the other meeting on the beach!

have a good day!

It was lovley to see you, and the other new peopel last night. A very enjoyable evening with a good group of people :-)