Update for Pakistan Passport Holders - Today's Events

Dear this message will appear when new work visa will b issued.

Lazzy al baloshi wrote:

Dear this message will appear when new work visa will b issued.

Thanks,

but can this status appear if the employee has cancelled his old visa and applied for new visa during its grace period?    or this status is just for new work visa by assuming the employee is outside Bahrain.

No its for only new work visa.
Cancel or transfer visa shows this message below.

Application is ready for payment; the employer needs to Pay as soon as possible to avoid cancellation. Payment can be done either by Logging on to the EMS system and paying instantly by credit card or at the authorized banks' counters (Al salam , Bahraini Saudi bank ...) , Kindly note that: it could take up to 72 hours after payment , for the visa to be finalized and issued. Once ready the status of the application would change to "Issued" or "To Be Printed" , where the employer will be able to print it directly from the system.

And if you will pay the amount your visa status will b valid and there will b no other message

Appears for new work visa.  It is same if it's cancelled visa, employee inside or out.  As long as it is a new work visa applied for by a company.

Any updates on Visit Visa issuance as yet?

Business Visa from Company i guess no Issue..!!!!!

Anyone who applied for visit or family  visas after verification of his documents from police station?

So there any new procedure for applying family visit visa? How is the situation now?

UK007 wrote:

Anyone who applied for visit or family  visas after verification of his documents from police station?

Who said to verify documents from police station for applying family visas?

Did they made any new procedure for Pakistan?

I guess he means verification of fingers prints lol
Because there's no any information about documents verification right now.

My job designation is Engineer and there is no reason i think its bcoz of same security related issue it gettinng reject. Yep our company has one arabic guy who mostly deal every thing related to visa, CPR etc..

Will there be any benefit of our PM visit to Middle East?

Did anyone contact Pakistani embassy ?
We can get at least an update what a new ambassador is up to

Dependant visa update? Anyone lucky

I reapplied dependent visa. Fingers crossed.

Public affairs wrote:

Did anyone contact Pakistani embassy ?
We can get at least an update what a new ambassador is up to

I called few days back and they said the embassy is working on this problem.

Ar u guys interested to go to meet ambassador
If yes let's meet up and plan
We can align on personal mails

Zohaiby2k wrote:

I reapplied dependent visa. Fingers crossed.

Those who applied dependent visa I would suggest to personally visit NPRA office. A Pakistani fellow on another thread shared he talked with the NPRA officer at 3rd floor, and the officer listen his problem, asked some information and talked with other officers and gave him a positive hope.

Hi guys,

I have contacted the ambassador of Pakistan indirectly last Tuesday and according to him the Visa issues will be resolved within 15 days.

I hope he keep his words and we get rid of this inconvenience soon.

I just got some positive news. A friend applied for 2 dependent visas which got approved today. My son's dependent visa is in progress so I hope that gets approved as well.

SamBahrain wrote:

I just got some positive news. A friend applied for 2 dependent visas which got approved today. My son's dependent visa is in progress so I hope that gets approved as well.

Thank you for sharing the good news. Please also share the outcome of your application as well.
Prayers are for your son's visa.

New dependant visa or renewal

New dependent visa. Renewals are already working fine and back on track. That's what I heard.

This is a great news after long time.
Hope it works

Dear member,

I am working in Oman, i want to travel to Bahrain, can i get visa on arrival? My profession is commercial sales representative.

Can anyone check today the latest on dependant visa ?

Can anyone update me? what is the best and easy way to travel to Bahrain from Oman

Thanks

Is there anyone who can update please

Arham786 wrote:

Dear member,

I am working in Oman, i want to travel to Bahrain, can i get visa on arrival? My profession is commercial sales representative.

If you have Oman Residence permit then you can get GCC visa on arrival for Bahrain. However their are news that currently for Pakistan they only provide visa on arrival for doctors, managers and engineers.

My profession is Commercial sales representative I can get or not?

Do anyone one did I get 3 months visa on arrival? and how much I have to pay?

Arham786 wrote:

Do anyone one did I get 3 months visa on arrival? and how much I have to pay?

Please visit NPRA evisa site www.evisa.gov.bh and you will get all answers.

I think This forum is only for the current visa issue so please strict to the topic of the forum.

thanks

Public affairs wrote:

Can anyone check today the latest on dependant visa ?

My company's HR department checked the status of my son's Visa (from immigration Office) yesterday. They said it is under process which they have been saying for last one week.

I will update if something comes up... InshaAllah

X TANG Bro I read most of your threads regarding Pakistani visiting Bahrain .

Can you please tell me what is the situation currently , as by profession I am accountant , I have Saudi iqama. Will I be allowed to enter Bahrain via causeway.

Please kindly clear this doubt

It should be ok.  I know of some similar professions that crossed in the last week.  But no one can guarantee anything :)

Thank Xtang .....

Bcoz in May I went Bahrain via causeway.. without any issue. Smooth process and all

Pakistani ? right

Just wanted to double confirm

Anny new development regarding visit visas for parents?