Employment Visa is in Progress.

Dear All ,

I was suppose to be in Bahrain , however due to some ECR issue I have to get a new passport and for that my employer have to re-issue or apply for a new visa ... he said they applied on Thursday ( 11th Dec) since then I am waiting for the status .... Yesterday when I checked online using LMRA service I got this message : Employment Visa is in Progress.. I want to know how much will that take to change Valid Visa status ?

Is it true immigration service does not work for this two days ? 16th & 17th ? If true then will they work on Thursday because Fri & Sat would be week off's ? I hope they don't take it as a long weekend holidays !!!!

Thanks !!!
Osman

:| Yeah !
Employer can see all the updates from LMRA & GDNPR regarding your application's status ,like  any error , Passport scan  not clear etc  .
Suppose Your Visa is ready and waiting for the Payment But your Employer Sleeping ( You will see in progress only  :rolleyes:  )  . Nowadays  LMRA  taking 1 day to review your details and max 48hrs for GDNPR and then Visa 👻👌🎂 ..
So just Relax and dont forget to check LMRA Portal for new updates on 18/dec using your Application or Passport number or CPR

osman423 wrote:

Dear All ,

I was suppose to be in Bahrain , however due to some ECR issue I have to get a new passport and for that my employer have to re-issue or apply for a new visa ... he said they applied on Thursday ( 11th Dec) since then I am waiting for the status .... Yesterday when I checked online using LMRA service I got this message : Employment Visa is in Progress.. I want to know how much will that take to change Valid Visa status ?

Is it true immigration service does not work for this two days ? 16th & 17th ? If true then will they work on Thursday because Fri & Sat would be week off's ? I hope they don't take it as a long weekend holidays !!!!

Thanks !!!
Osman

Dear osman423,

Yes it is true that all govt orgs (including LMRA) are off today and tomorrow and on friday/saturday. Unfortunately it is impossible for anyone to say how long will it take. There have been cases that it has taken about a month as well and few cases a day. There has been an update to the VISA system is what we have heard ...  So keep your hopes high and 'Patience is the key'

Good luck!

T&R
Arjun

Hi there, I'm new in here. My visa application was rejected by the immigration as what the clearance told me but they didn't mention what could possibly be the cause of rejecting, can anyone tell me some factors of visa rejections? I don't know if when will they reapply my papers again coz until now when I'm checkin in lmra system, my visa is still not valid. How long would it take after reapplying my papers? Coz i only have 15 days since my former sponsor cancelled my visa. TIA...

In-fact my visa also got rejected today morning ... It say's your employment visa is not valid ! I have left a job offer for Oman in Oil and Gas to get in a opportunity in Bahrain as I have been to Bahrain once and I love it .....

I spoke to the LMRA and they inform me that due to some reason they have rejected my application however nothing to do with me its all about the company papers which they have submitted was not sufficient ....

Anyways I am waiting for my company to arrange a new Visa ....I suggest you please contact your company and ask them why it has been rejected ....

If you need more information contact LMRA and keep me posted at [email protected]

All the best

Regards,
Osman

Thank you. I have already spoke to the clearance office who's processing my papers he said this morning he will go to immigration's office to know the reason of rejection. I didn't get any news after that but hopefully by Sunday they wil process it again coz I really have to be transfer before this month ends.

That's great and all the best ....

hi there, my visa is now again in progress as I seen in lmra system. So they already reapplied me, does anyone knows here, how long should I wait again for the process?

It will take 1-10 days.

:/
Maximum  2-3 working Days .
LMRA taking 24hrs to check your documents ( In order )then 24-48hrs in GDNPR ( immigration) .
After submitting the application LMRA clearly mentioned on website if no change in status after 48hrs then Generate eticket for details...
:blink: Most of the time Actual delay from employer , they are not paying visa fee to lmra in given time
Only after paying 100 or 200bd you can see your valid visa ( green color) status .

osman423 wrote:

It will take 1-10 days.

khush420 wrote:

Suppose Your Visa is ready and waiting for the Payment But your Employer Sleeping ( You will see in progress only  :rolleyes:  )

m haaaa haaa haaa haaaa! the above is true in some cases!

In my case, it was only when I asked the employer for the progress of the visa (after 1 week of waiting) and then they told me the passport had been returned as it was not clear and asked me to resend another copy.

So I think to be patient and also keep checking with the employer as this will wake them up if they are sleeping!

:D
your passport scan size should be less than 200kb  and clear ( black & white or color )(pdf,jpg,png) .
Photo  page 199kb ,
Address Page 199kb ..

bedh wrote:
khush420 wrote:

Suppose Your Visa is ready and waiting for the Payment But your Employer Sleeping ( You will see in progress only  :rolleyes:  )

m haaaa haaa haaa haaaa! the above is true in some cases!

In my case, it was only when I asked the employer for the progress of the visa (after 1 week of waiting) and then they told me the passport had been returned as it was not clear and asked me to resend another copy.

So I think to be patient and also keep checking with the employer as this will wake them up if they are sleeping!

Hi khush420
thanks for this but I have already sent another passport copy (with 600dpi resolution). the status now shows "employment visa is in progress" and also shows my name, job title and employer too. so i guess they have accepted the passport copy. Will wait and see what happens and will keep asking employer every 2-3 days in case they are nodding off!. loooool
thanks
Bedh

Hi is there any change on your status? How long it took? I am in the same situation.

Thank you

Hi Meric03
If you are referring to my friend's situation mentioned in the above post to khush420, No change. Please see my other post on your post which you created earlier about your visa status.
Again visa processing times are varied and some cases might not be the same. One might take 2 or 5 days another might take a month and so on and another might be rejected several times before they agree.
So I think the only thing you can do is just to be patient and wait like everybody else has advised and look for something to do in the meantime when you are waiting if you are not already doing something.
All the best
Bedh

Dear Friends,

I had a telephonic interview with an employer in bahrain.
After that they asked for my passport copy which I sent to them.

How can I know that the work visa is issued? They told that visa is issued.

Gopinath.

Simply Visit on LMRA's Express Service Link 
Click Here Click Me
Enter Your Passport number & Country

mailtogopinath wrote:

Dear Friends,

I had a telephonic interview with an employer in bahrain.
After that they asked for my passport copy which I sent to them.

How can I know that the work visa is issued? They told that visa is issued.

Gopinath.

Thank you buddy.

But, that page is saying
'Expatriate employees can check their work permit validity by inserting the passport number in the field below'

Is work permit same as visa?

Also, currently I'm working in India.

Gopinath.

:/  I don't want to be grammatically correct  :D
Work permit = work visa
visa = tourist, business visa , study visa .

I think you wrote "Employer" somewhere

so im sure your visa is work permit (work visa) ...

if you're working in india , Bahrain authorities don't care .... 

mailtogopinath wrote:

Thank you buddy.

But, that page is saying
'Expatriate employees can check their work permit validity by inserting the passport number in the field below'

Is work permit same as visa?

Also, currently I'm working in India.

Gopinath.

Really it was helpful buddy.

Just to be clear.

Currently I'm working in India. I had a telephonic interview with a company in bahrain. I emailed them my passport copy and medical report. Now, they said they have applied for work visa, and that it is issued.

So, If I go to 'http://lmra.bh/portal/en/express_services#.VfPVSmbXfCQ' and put my passport no there, I should be seeing my Visa details like sponsor and all...right?

Thanks in advance for your patience,
Gopinath.

:|  Yeah Right !!!

hello, my name is Abdulahi, i need employer contacts in bahrain , i really need work, i can be contacted here on whatsapps  **************************

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Assalamu alaikkum dears,

My friend is working in Bahrain. and recently he decided to change Job. for that he already cancelled his current visa and submitted the documents and cash to the new employer.
As per the new employer he has submitted the visa application and made the visa payment. But even after more than seven working days still status is showing "Employment visa is in progress" " application is ready for payment"

what are the possibilities for these kind of delay?
how could we know the employer has already made the payment or not?

Vskjaanku wrote:

Assalamu alaikkum dears,

My friend is working in Bahrain. and recently he decided to change Job. for that he already cancelled his current visa and submitted the documents and cash to the new employer.
As per the new employer he has submitted the visa application and made the visa payment. But even after more than seven working days still status is showing "Employment visa is in progress" " application is ready for payment"

Vskjaanku wrote:

Assalamu alaikkum dears,

The usual time taken, these days, is four weeks. Last month because of Eid break, for one of my friends it took 6 weeks.

By the way, LMRA gateway is out of order since yesterday. So, they aren't receiving any payments.

but the employer is saying he already made the payment last week.

but when checking the LMRA using application number it still showing " Employment visa is in progress"

"Application is ready for payment; the employer needs to Pay as soon as possible to avoid cancellation"

Brother good morning,

how long an employer can hold the visa payment.

1 month

After reaching imra the where the next processing takes place and how long more

After imra office where is the next process gdnpr and the how much time more will it take please tel me

No one can tell how much time it will take, keep in touch with your potential employer.

My CPR number is 8510***  how much days for baharin visa Appy for before 3week ago

No one can give a specific time, hope for the best and NEVER shared your CPR number on social media

T&R

Still employment visa is progress what do

Nothing, hope for the best and pray.

T&R

i had applied for work visa yesterday.it is showing that the visa is in progress.can you please tell e how long it will take to process????

Refer to this sticky and read it carefully:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=750635

I got the status 'Valid Employment Visa' in green and the payment 'Monthly Fees Paid' is that visa issued or any other process. Please advise.
Thanks

Read the sticky and other forum posts. Process is complete. Now enter and get it stamped on passport.

Good afternoon please do anyone have idea how long a visa takes in security check ...Please someone advice