Is there any expats-group to donate blood for the needy ones in Q8

Greetings

Can v start a group to donate blood for the needy people in Q8,I know there is blood bank,but other than that,this is just like a social service,that we can arrange immediatly from our group members,and help the people and medico people .I think , it is a good idea,but i'm leaving this topic for the expat fella members.we have very few people ,who is interested to donate their blood ,and do service to the society,not even in expats community,,,,,,,,i know there is association like red crescent,CAN,so many .......and their service towards this kuwait society is really good.but sometimes we expats find difficulties in getting preffered blood group for their treatment,so please comment,[b][/b]

regards

rocknroll

Hi,
I wana to donate my blood.
regards
jafar samdani
lawyer

rocknrollmacho wrote:

Greetings

Can v start a group to donate blood for the needy people in Q8,I know there is blood bank,but other than that,this is just like a social service,that we can arrange immediatly from our group members,and help the people and medico people .I think , it is a good idea,but i'm leaving this topic for the expat fella members.we have very few people ,who is interested to donate their blood ,and do service to the society,not even in expats community,,,,,,,,i know there is association like red crescent,CAN,so many .......and their service towards this kuwait society is really good.but sometimes we expats find difficulties in getting preffered blood group for their treatment,so please comment,[b][/b]

regards

rocknroll