Chiropractor in Kuwait

I have been looking around for few weeks including calling hospitals or othopaedic clinic but have had no luck.  Does anyone know of a chiropractor in Kuwait.  Thanks.

hi maybe u should go the Apollo Hospital in Salmiya im sure they can help its the Hospital next to Al Rashed in Shara Amman.

firest i need to know what is your Disease (Do you mean herbal medicine,Physiotherapist for the injuries)

I think I can help you.

if u hit up al-hadi clinic, 2nd floor, go to a normal doctor and tell him u need physiotherapy, as such you will not find "licenced" chiropractors here in kuwait. its placed under the alternative medicine umbrella.

you could always go to a massage parlor, but it'll be a dude doin the work.

I just did a search online and found this site which lists 2 chiropractors - one a full service American run clinic:

OMW - thank goodness for the info above! Been looking for a proper Chiropractor for weeks now.
Regarding regular GP's - any good Doctors you can recommend in Kuwait?

[Moderated: Please communicate by PM]

I have an opposite problem - I am a chiropractor and I don`t know how to start working in Middle-East. I do not have any relations with health ministries of arabic countries, that`s why I don`t know how to start. I would like to help all of you but first I must find an employer.

Can someone provide me with a contact number of any Chiropractor in Kuwait?

I'm in real need of one, and all the emails provided earlier are not working - they all bounce back

Thanks all

Thank u for ure concern ,
I have lower back pain , chiropractice is close to physiotherapy yet is  a deffrent speciality .

Any chiropractor available in Kuwait ?

I need a chiropractor for my lower back pain. Please help

I need a Chiropractor please!

Hii im living in kuwait thats a country in the middle east i can help you to open a clinic if you want thats my phone number you can call or whatsapp me

Moderated by kenjee 2 months ago
Reason : We encourage sharing of contact infos through private message system ( Click on avatar of member to access profile, from there click on the 'Send message' button on top banner profile)
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Questions and answers about the health system

Ask your question
IVF treatment
By Samra7
Filipino nurses' life in Kuwait
By Graciana17
dental clinic in kuwait
By engmousa
price of dental crown.
By hilwa05
South surra clinic for kids vaccination