Close

medical doubts revarding gamca

Hai expat

Iam from kerala. My husband went to kuwait 2 3 months back . He went through tough medicals from khadamat. He had sgpt sgot count.. then he had problem with eye.. by gods grace he went . And now he is planning to take me through family visa. I am really tensed...iam scared abt xrays...many people scare me regarding xrays.. blood we can control...but xray  . Did anyone get unfit from gamca. What all test are done for family visa? I really want to stay with him. If they say any objection and we say we already done before other labs will they accept ? Do give me a solution.
Thank you

Sad that no one is there to help

For the list of the tests or GAMCA guidelines which apply to all GCC countries, see this link:

https://gcchmc.org/Images/RulesAndRegul … ov2016.pdf

And unfortunately, if you are marked UNFIT, you will NOT get a visa.  No matter what other labs you have done whatever from.

I am not sure what you are expecting when you say solution.  But please wait a day or two when creating a post for enough people to see it for replies to be given.

Iam sorry xtang. I dont know the process of expats sites . So before applying for visa i should have to do a pre medical...?? For my husband after getting visa he did his medical in khadamt thats y i asked.

Your husband's employers need to advise you.  In some countries, every person including family has to go through GAMCA whereas in others like Bahrain, they don't.

Thank u sir for your valuable information. Iam only tensed abt xray.

Don't worry.  X-ray is only an issue if you have had TB in the past and have clear scars on the lungs.  Scars don't appear that easily - I have smoked heavily for over 20 years and alternated between cigarettes, shisha and vapes.  I have also had pneumonia when I was in Dubai. To date, I don't have any scars!

Go get yourself checked from a private clinic if you are worried.

Hello,

Pre- medical from gamca approved centres might be necessary for processing visa and thereafter after getting visa, one must get the medical done from khadamat. However,it's being heard that they have now approved main medical from gamca as well... I am not sure.

I am waiting for visa from my company fir further processes.

Regards,
G V Menon

Sir xtang i did my trial medicals i got my visa to go to kuwait in hand and i did my police clearance certificate and now have to go to gamca.. my xray normal thats what two doctors said ya but have ldl cholestrol 244.. worried about that...tomrw again going for a testing tk see if cholestrol normal... dont know if they will make unfit for any reason ...