Anti spam system & new rules

jafza wrote:

Has the new topic page been deactivated as well?

No, you can still make new topics.

This is the message i get when I try:

Info : Sorry, the page is not available anymore.

jafza wrote:

This is the message i get when I try:

Info : Sorry, the page is not available anymore.

It says what it means, it is not available, most probably it was not allowed and the Admin Team deleted it. Go to another thread or start one of your own off.

I know now.

How can I unblock my messages?

ORiyad22 wrote:

How can I unblock my messages?

You obviously have not read the forum rules.
Your message system is not blocked. It has not been activated because you have not posted enough times on other sections of the forum. These posts need to be topical, informative with no silly one line posts.
You have to earn the right to have your system activated.

Mufadl wrote:

well, i didn't know about that anti spam system and that copy messages, but now i did know about it!
so what is next to unblock it?

Read THIS

Being new to a place presents a  lot of challenges. i guess that is why a lot of people just copy and paste the same message to as may people as possible from their country.

Ok i am.understand now

please unblock my inbox

GEORGE CHINEMELUM OBIEJES wrote:

please unblock my inbox

Again someone has failed to read understand the rules of the site.

GEORGE CHINEMELUM OBIEJES wrote:

please unblock my inbox

Please follow the forum rules and conditions of membership  !!!!!

Hi Sorry, for Copy Pasting few of many messages as previously

I will Take Care from Next Time

Please UnBlock Me

ok

mahavir.offshore wrote:

Hi Sorry, for Copy Pasting few of many messages as previously

I will Take Care from Next Time

Please UnBlock Me

NO.
You are the only one who can reactivate your message system by following the forum rules.

please do follow up as instructed

i think better you just go ahead

Dear

Please unblock my private message. its been blocked from last 2 years.

Regards

i was trying to reach out to couples of expatriates tho. kindly unblock me admin.

Please Unlock me, I am asking Second Time Now

I am Blocked Since 6 Months now & I am Expat since 2 Years

im not the one that unblock people. im waiting to be unblocked too.

hi, this is Ather...how are you

mahavir.offshore wrote:

Please Unlock me, I am asking Second Time Now

I am Blocked Since 6 Months now & I am Expat since 2 Years

So in 2 years, you have made No forum posts apart from on here moaning? Good, it shows that the system is working well.

sorry

Thanks and sorry for mistake will care about it for next times

noted is my bad not to have red the rules by copy and pasting messages now i understand the rules and henceforth will abide by it.

hello,
once again apologies as I did not know about the rules and sent a lots of copy/paste messages to many being a private french and english teacher for adults.

Grateful if you could please unlock my messaging ?

Thanking you in Advance.

Unlock your awesome wrote:

hello,
once again apologies as I did not know about the rules and sent a lots of copy/paste messages to many being a private french and english teacher for adults.

Grateful if you could please unlock my messaging ?

Thanking you in Advance.

The forum administrators will not unblock your message system.
You have to do that yourself by writing and answering threads on other sections of the forum.
The posts have to be topical and informative, no silly one line posts.
After you have posted a number of times your system will be reactivated.

stumpy wrote:

hello,
once again apologies as I did not know about the rules and sent a lots of copy/paste messages to many being a private ....

You have to do that yourself by writing and answering threads on other sections of the forum.
The posts have to be topical and informative, no silly one line posts. .

Hi, Stumpy, you forgot to mention members are not allowed to spam their business in forum posts. :D

Fred wrote:
stumpy wrote:

hello,
once again apologies as I did not know about the rules and sent a lots of copy/paste messages to many being a private ....

Hi, Stumpy, you forgot to mention members are not allowed to spam their business in forum posts. :D

I fail to understand why members don't create a FREE advert, it reaches more people and those interested will apply instead of spamming people that might not want to be contacted.

SimCityAT wrote:
Fred wrote:
stumpy wrote:

I fail to understand why members don't create a FREE advert, it reaches more people and those interested will apply instead of spamming people that might not want to be contacted.

They did, but spammed anyway.
That means they must have read and ignored the rules rather than weren't aware of them.

Duly noted.

hello i don't understand
i accept a friend request
i want to send a message
i want to say hello how are you ?
& where are you now ? in patcho language & was refuse ?
first time in 20 years on internet, this happen ?
i'm really surprise

To activate your message system you first have to post a number of times on other sections of the forum. The posts need to be informative and topical, no silly one line posts.
The more times you post the larger the capacity of your inbox becomes. All this was explained in the terms and conditions to which you agreed to when you joined up.

This is also explained here on this thread over 2000 times.

ı cant send any private masseges yet , please help me

@BT Real Estates

Been sending out unwanted advertising for your business have you?? This will get you locked out of the system and eventually banned.

no ı didnt do it

BT Real Estates wrote:

no ı didnt do it

You have done something wrong in order to be blocked from sending PMs. I suggest you read the very post on this thread and follow the instructions.

But in a short form, you have show that you are a valued member to send PMs. That means you have to participate in the open forums. This is not a site that you can send any old PMs to members that might not want to receive such messages. I suggest you register your company in the Business directory and if members want to contact you, they will send you an Email or call you.

BT Real Estates, you did! Furthermore you sent a couple of copy paste.

Now, to unblock your account, you will have to post some informative posts on the forum.

Posts on this present thread don't count. Feel free to help members on the Turkey forum > https://www.expat.com/forum/viewforum.php?id=426

Also, please note that advertising your services on the forum is not allowed.

An estate agent lied!
I'm shocked

Live your expat project without any stress thanks to advice from expats

OR