MY BROTHER VISA CANCELL - QVC CENTER DELHI

I apply visa for my brother, qvc done, fews days after qvc recalled , he visit , qvc medical reffer to private hospital approx. exp. 8k rs. after 2 days again revisit qvc center, all are done, now i am check visa status - visa cancell. if anybody know that please reply.

note: private hospital result - normal

@Khurshed Aalam same problem i am facing

I am also facing the same issue. Can anyone help on this what to do next?

@Khurshed Aalam Kindly get in touch with your sponsor who will have the valid reason why visa got canceled.

Topic Linked with QVC QATAR

@Wilson referral pending with authorities and now its been  showing  as medical report pending pls advice

@Khurshed Aalam I will help.

First step Medical report pending means bio-metric test send for validation,

Second step Once the Medical Test Report available, your medical report is send for validation to MOPH updates Referral medical report pending with authorities

Final Third Step: Medical Report completed.

The whole process takes within 15 working days excluding holidays.

If you take Lounge Service the expected process is within 5 working days depends on if clients are call for retest.

Please note: don't count the Friday/ Saturday/Sunday. You may expect a delay these days due to FIFA WC 2022. Sometimes it take 20 days as well.  Wait for the Update it will change.

Todya my visa status show cancelled visa what' happened this issue anyone know about experience this problems

@Wilson me visa also cancelled

Contact your sponsor they will know the reason why your visa was canceled.