CRNM issue

Hello All !!
I am from India and recently got married with my Brazilian gf. I submitted all papers for CRNM but when i checked the progress of my case it is showing 'O requerimento encontra-se suspenso. ' but when i verify my protocol with QR code it is showing everything all right and residency for 9 years. I am going to federal anyhow on Monday but anyone faced this problem here anytime or what does this means 'O requerimento encontra-se suspenso. '

@Samsii  it means that your application is suspended,  but since the QR code indicates that you were approved, it probably only means that the tracking system hasn't been updated.   The Federal Police will probably straighten it out for you on Monday.

@abthree Thank you !!

Hello all
So i went to PF yesterday and was told the marriage of foreigners to Brazilian always go through a process of analysis , so may be the PF will pay a visit , is this normal ?. Anyone here who had his status the same after marriage and applying for CRNM ? In how many days PF might visit , the docs were submitted in 1 week of June.
The PF stopped home visits a few years ago. The analysis may be vetting documents further.
I heard there are issues in Brassila slowing the process.
ok ! Thank you Texan!
Another thing , i had an old RNE ( work visa between 2010-2014 ) . At the time of fingerprinting the attendant at PF told me about my old RNE and said she will change the status of it now. Having old RNE can be reason for this delay ? and saying application is suspended.
06/21/22  @Samsii,

They're probably just double-checking to be sure that your marriage is legitimate.  You should have no problem as long as it is.

I should have mentioned last time, as I've said in many threads, that the Brazilian spouse should always go to all meetings between the non-Brazilian spouse and the Federal Police, if at all possible.  The next time you meet with them, be sure to bring your wife.
well noted ! abthree.
Hello Samsii,
  I am currently in almost the situation but I still don't have a RNM and my application is for stable Union with my girlfriend since mid May 2022 and all the required documents were submitted. We actually live together since last year. When checking my application status, I get the following for :

1)    Situação  :   " O requerimento encontra-se suspenso. "

2)    RNM        :    " Inexistente "

My protocol has a validity of years until 2031.  I am planning to go to PF in SP in the beginning of next week as it will be over 45 days since I have introduced my application.
Actually, 45 days is not a long time. I waited 4 months but most was for a PF home visit which is no longer required.
I was advised Brasilia is back up due to politics. Your protocol works fine.

@Texanbrazil  Thanks for your reply. It looks like it is just a matter of time. 

@Duroman Hello there ! Welcome to the club , and  I was wondering  i am all alone in this. My RNM is old one which was there when i had work visa to Brasil. I was there in PF and was told to WAIT for investigação  !!! But if you are in SP try going there , just to see what they will tell you but lets see how you will dodge and enter and ask who as one will say " leva senha " e outro " tudo esta ok , quais e seu problema ".

@Texanbrazil Hi Texan ! Are you sure about the requirement of home visit now because am pending a much needed trip to Rio and Macae just for the PF visit.

The only case of a visit from the PF would be something suspect in your Marriage documentation. Now if all documents were accepted by the Cartório and certified by it the PF announced in 2017 no home visits.
Your spouse may call the PF to verify if you desire. 

@Texanbrazil Thanks buddy !

Hi Samsii,
  I went to polícia federal today. They actually asked me if I have already got visited by the PF. They said  this is the procedure for marriage and stable union and I just have to wait for the PF visit.
  It looks like they have changed again their procedures or this is just for random people? I met a woman who got married last November and got her RNM card after 2 months

@Duroman I also paid a visit of PF and get CRNM in 2.5 months

06/28/22 Hi Samsii,
  I went to polícia federal today. They actually asked me if I have already got visited by the PF. They said  this is the procedure for marriage and stable union and I just have to wait for the PF visit.
  It looks like they have changed again their procedures or this is just for random people? I met a woman who got married last November and got her RNM card after 2 months
- @Duroman

As Texanbrazil has pointed out, there are many indications this year that the Polícia Federal is examining residency applications more closely.  No one whose situation is legitimate needs to worry abut being denied, but since this seems to differ by region, it's hard to say how long it will take.

Obviously, people have their lives to live, and can't be home all the time.  I live in a building with 24  hour security, so when I was expecting a visit from the PF and my husband and I were going out, I always told the doorman that we were expecting the PF, to tell them that we were going out, and what time we expected to be back.  If I were living in a house without that, I'd leave an envelope addressed to the PF taped to the door every time I went out, with a note that said we'd be back soon, and with both of our cell numbers.  If I came back and the envelope was gone or had obviously been moved, I'd call them to see whether I had missed them. 

And as always, it will help if both of you are there to talk to them when they come.  Good luck!
@abthree Thanks for your reply. We live in a condominium and we are not always at home. I was also wondering what will happen if they visit when one of us or even both are out at the same time. We live in SP.
I might need to go to Europe next month, I am starting to think this won't be a good thing to do.   
But is there a way to know a period to expect them or they will just show up by surprise? 

@Duroman read your protocol there is a time period of 180 days

06/28/22 @abthree  I might need to go to Europe next month, I am starting to think this won't be a good thing to do.   
But is there a way to know a period to expect them or they will just show up by surprise? 
- @Duroman

In my case, we definitely didn't know when they were coming, and they showed up when we were out shopping.  As it turned out, the PF agent and our doorman went to school together:  he vouched for us, and the PF marked it down as "mission accomplished".  Clearly, that's not something anyone can always count on.

If I thought that I'd need to be out of the country, as soon as we were sure of it, the Brazilian partner would call the Polícia Federal, tell them when we'd be away, and ask what to do about the home visit.

@Duroman  same problemfor me too- your application is suspended, do i need to wait? just pass 25 days