Advice on the Minimum Income requirement for the Pensionado visa

Good evening everyone,

It's Steve here from the UK. I've always been interested in South America, particularly Argentina. My Spanish is reasonably good already, though I'd like to take a refresher course once I get there. I don't particularly wish to take up employment, though may do TEFL if the opportunity arises. My research has led me to consider either BA or Mendoza. I was looking for advice on the Minimum Income requirement for the Pensionado visa as it seems from what I have read to have changed twice already, if anyone could help?
Hello steve18marketstreet,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f60a.svg

Please note that I created a new thread with your post for more visibility on the Argentina forum.

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.com team
@steve18marketstreet Maybe this will help...

imidaily.com/argentina-rentista-and-pensionado-residency/
There is none.

Rentista: Foreigners who will earn no less than ARS 30 000 per month for at least 2 years.

Pensionado: A foreigner who receives a pension granted by a government, private company or international organisation a sum that allows him/her to have a regular and permanent income in the country. Does not say how much, but I suppose that if they consider ARS 30 000 for a rentista, it should be around the same amount for a pensionado.

[Moderated : no advertisement please]
Moderated by Vero last year
Reason : No advertising please. You can register your products/services on the Argentina business directory
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct