CSB Approval

Hi Guys,

I was accepted for an engineer position in Bahrain three weeks ago, The HR told me that the offer has to be approved by the CSB but he didn't inform me about the awaiting time.
any one with similar experience to guide me through please 🙏?
I was told that the process can take several weeks!!
Hi Guys,

I was accepted for an engineer position in Bahrain three weeks ago, The HR told me that the offer has to be approved by the CSB but he didn't inform me about the awaiting time.
any one with similar experience to guide me through please 🙏?
I was told that the process can take several weeks!!
- @LM93672i
Is it for any govt Institutions?

@topinsight01 Yes!

@LM93672i

Civil Service Bureau has internal approval process it varies from time to time and depending upon the position so you will have to just wait.

Thank you for your reply!

@LM93672i If you have recieved CBS approval? After how many weeks you recieve it? and what was next process. I am doctor and waiting for CBS approval from oct 2022

My visa is runway case۔I want to apply new visa how to apply

This thread is not related to your question.  However, NO CHANCE for a new visa without removing runaway.

@topinsight01 aximum how much time?

I have got the offer letter by the employer and they have applied for the initial approval from CSB. It is more then 3 months I am waiting for the initial approval.  How much maximum time it will take. Any experience???

You keep asking the same question again and again.   There is NO guideline for an exact time.  For some it takes a few months and for others, it takes much much longer.  There is a political dimension to government jobs when it comes to expats and it is quite common for the process to be put on halt suddenly and without warning.  So just wait and don't quit your current job.

@XTang Thanks for guidance

Still waiting for approval