Working in Nederland for a non EU person

So, my plan was to go to Czech Republic, but I have an aunt living in Amsterdam and she has insisted so much on it that I decided I will go and live there if possible

"Netherlands is very welcoming", "Your life will be 100 times better", "You will have 0 issues finding jobs with your career and expertise", and the most important one "You will be close to us, I have not seen you in 20 years, and I miss you dearly, so please come and live here instead of Ireland or Czech republic" 🤣

Now, my plan in Czechia was to go study, but I am doing that now in Mexico

The story is, I have worked on ICT for 7 years, but did not have a career, I am currently studying Systems Engineering, are about to get int my Azure AI cert, and plan on getting the A+(Which seems useless to me but my peers keep telling me to get it anyway) and in a few months will start with Java or Python

I speak both English, Spanish and basic Russian(Not much help nowadays) and am starting with Dutch(For obvious reasons) and have worked in international environments for a long time, first was as an assistant operations manager in a tour company in Puerto Vallarta, then I worked for 2 contracts in Princess Cruise lines, after which I worked(Legally oc) in Canada for 2 years, as a Front Desk Clerk , and when my permit expired I moved back to Mx and that is when I started working in ICT

ICT is a high demand skill, I know that much, and that is true for most of the world, so considering that and my previous ICT working experience, I am guessing that I will not have that hard of a time getting a job, especially when I already speak English and my plan is to arrive with a decent level of Dutch

Any advise or recommendation is welcome :)

Hi and welcome to the Forum.

My advice is to read our Discover Netherlands guide (top left-hand corner of this page).  Then read through the posts in this Forum; if you have any further specific questions, then please come back and ask us.

Hope this helps.

Cynic

Expat Team

@Leyequien
Hello, I'm Mansur from Samarkand in Uzbekistan. I'm going to work in Netherlands
But for many times I have not known that "How to"
And Today I 've seen your post on "expat.com" and I'm glad to write you.
I'm always interested in agriculture jobs, farm jobs in Netherlands.
Do you know any good trusted job agencies or farm owners that offer jobs like picking fruits, or jobs like picking/packing
Generally or do you know where can I write to get job
Thank you for your answer!
Welcome to Expat.com tulpyul,

If you are seeking a job, head over to the Jobs in the Netherlands section. You'll be able to create your CV and apply for jobs which you are interested in.

Wish you the best of luck!

Djameel
Expat.com Team