VISA REJECTION APPEAL

Dear all, i have refused on 18/10/2021 but agent told that they appeal against my rejection but till now they ask me to wait..what to do.They not refund my money. please help

mohdhasan09 wrote:

Dear all, i have refused on 18/10/2021 but agent told that they appeal against my rejection but till now they ask me to wait..what to do.They not refund my money. please help

As you mentioned an agent please countercheck with the Maltese authorities if this agent is licensed to carry out business on behalf of the Maltese government.
Also ask the authorities if this agent is authorized to conduct a service on behalf of an existing employer in Malta. I also recommend contacting the potential employer if he knows about this visa rejection. In case you are a victim of a scam agent make a report to the police of the country where the agent is located.

Thanks for your valuable advise. I already check with Malta employer as my agent in Dubai, employer said has appeal my case and decision still pending. its now 5 months finished. i also sent a message to malta appeal board, they are reviewing my case then will reply

Why you using agents for your travel purposes.
Agents🕵 are scumbag....

@mohdhasan09
Hlo I have same issue. I got rejection for my work permit from malta embassy new delhi and my employer appealed in immigration board malta on 10 may since there is no update from the board. Can u tell me how much time your appeal decision took. 
@Rajinderkumar30976

Permit or visa because both are different
@mohdhasan09
Hlo I have same issue. I got rejection for my work permit from malta embassy new delhi and my employer appealed in immigration board malta on 10 may since there is no update from the board. Can u tell me how much time your appeal decision took. 
- @Rajinderkumar30976

No, we can't only the office that deals with your claim can.

I need help. I got visa rejection  on 2021 from abudhabhi embessy . I submmited  appeal against  my visa rejection  to appeal board. After 9 months I got rejection  on my appeal from appeal board malta.

Now I have new principal approval letter from different  company provide by identity malta . Kindly suggest  me do I need additional  doccumnet  for submmit  my visa application.

Or I can not apply again ..

I need help. I got visa rejection on 2021 from abudhabhi embessy . I submmited appeal against my visa rejection to appeal board. After 9 months I got rejection on my appeal from appeal board malta.
Now I have new principal approval letter from different company provide by identity malta . Kindly suggest me do I need additional doccumnet for submmit my visa application.
Or I can not apply again ..
-@raju rai34

If you have been refused twice, then I am sorry I don't think it is worth trying again.

Maybe try again in a few years?

I had applied for my business visa Dec 2022 and got refusal. I submitted appeal in 15 Days Jan2023 and received mail for information in 20 days but still waiting for status. How much it will take time .

I had applied for my business visa Dec 2022 and got refusal. I submitted appeal in 15 Days Jan2023 and received mail for information in 20 days but still waiting for status. How much it will take time .

-@Gaurav Kumar27

No one here can tell you. You either wait or contact the office dealing with your claim.