Residence permit and Immigration Appeals Board Problem

Hi everyone, I applied for my residence permit but after a few months I received a letter from Identity Malta that my application has been withdrawn and refused. So my employer did some appeals to the IMMIGRATION APPEALS BOARD. I was confused because all the legal documents like ETC work permit, work contract etc, was given to them when I applied for my residence permit. The question is did anyone have experience here in the forum?How long would it take for before decision is finalised?Thank you.

You do not give any details about your application so I can't comment on that.

If you cannot offer new documents to back up your appeal the chances of getting an approval are zero. Your profile shows that you are already in Malta so are you talking about extending your present resident permit or did you arrive on a Schengen visa ?

Cheers
Ricky

Hi Ricky!

Thank you for your reply, My problem is with the Immigration Appeals Board. The question I'd like to ask if someone had already experience the same as I did with there Residence Permit? I've been waiting for ages starting from July up until now not even update they cannot provide. Usually what causes the problem to be delay in the release of Maltese Residence Permit? Thank's Rick

You still do not offer much info on the actual issue so I can only guess !

Reasons can be:

You came on a Schengen Visa but already had a work contract . ie wrong visa application .

You have already extended your residency several times. After 3 years the authorities like to get rid of non-EU's before they are entitled to residency.

There are too many applicants from certain countries ! Examples : China,LIbya and Phillipines.

July ? Your previous residence permit expired ? Worst case ....

So what was the reason given for your denial ?

Cheers
Ricky

Hi Everyone,

Just want to know my employer has appealed for my work permit approval. It's been 2month there is no response from appeal board. So how much time will they take ?

You have put your question on an old thread, this question has been asked before and no one can
say how long it will be, if you look on a newer thread you will see that there are several waiting to hear.

Hello Ricky. I had similar case. I get notice letter from Id Malta that my application has been refused as efforts to contact the alleged referee have been futile. The Department could confirm that I was suitable for position I had apply for. Problem was that my referee company recently change email address. We get information already 4th August from ID Malta that email we provide is not correct, we sent update and referee confirmation that email was change, we sent update to Job plus however this email we sent went to spam message ( job plus confirm receipt of the email in spa box, email of the update data s and email address of my referrer we sent however they respond my case is already in immigration Malta ) I went to lawyer and we submit all prints of email corespondention with job plus, email confirmation from my referee company) . We submit appeal within 3 working days.  Date of submit was 28.08, current date is 18.09 respond appeal board decision still pending. I get extended blue card for one month more till 05.10. I am from Serbia ( Shengen passport ) however due all this delay process I exceed 90 staying in Malta. My blue card is valid, can I have any restriction toward EU countries in my passport If I go back home to Serbia while appeal board did not yet decide? Can I get restriction toward EU contries in my passport in case appeal board refuse my appeal and I need to leave Malta? what may be your advice in this situation ? Thank you in advance.

my husnand work permit approved form abroad and he came here and submit to get his card residence and now already 3 months nothing came up-
Is it a matter of concern,
thanks

@Brani1980 Why have you said that you are Maltese citizen?

Hello there, thanx for fast reply. Did your husband left Malta during appeal was in process? My appeal was submitted one month ago and I urgently need to go home due family reason, I have my blue card extended till 5.10, its still valid. My main concern is to not get restrictions in passport towards other Eu contries in case I need to go back to Serbia before appeal board makes decision, process may take plus one month, two months...however I have emergency home situation and I cant wait so long. Thank you in advance, I apriciate your help

Hi there, I make mistake filling up log in datas. I apologize for it, I am from Serbia I am not from Malta, typing mistake, sorry once again. In case you have any advice regarding my case, thank you in advance.

I would like to is anyone have more info about visa refusal there reasonable doubt in reliability statememt as regard please specify anyone habe idea ,i done appeal already but i dont have idea how long it will take since in outside europe

Nolliv Ria wrote:

I would like to is anyone have more info about visa refusal there reasonable doubt in reliability statememt as regard please specify anyone habe idea ,i done appeal already but i dont have idea how long it will take since in outside europe

You have posted on a thread from 3 years ago and members on here are unlikely to be able to tell you how long an appeal may take. Indeed, unless you have submitted additional documentation they are unlikely to change their mind.

But what document i can comply with that refusal since there which statememt they get doubts and there is no interview happen since all document was submitted in vfs

Miss Nolliv Ria! Emirati doesn't need visa for Malta. They get 90 days stay by simply entering. Why did you apply for it? And how did they refuse it?

Im not emirati im just expat here in uae

Dear all, may I know please how long does it take for the finalized. I appeal against my work visa application refusal and it's registered few days ago. The refusel reason they mentioned that intention to leave the territory of the member States before the expiry of the visa. While I applied for the work visa application not for the visit.

Raeed2233 wrote:

Dear all, may I know please how long does it take for the finalized. I appeal against my work visa application refusal and it's registered few days ago. The refusel reason they mentioned that intention to leave the territory of the member States before the expiry of the visa. While I applied for the work visa application not for the visit.

Only Identity Malta can give you an answer.
Members on here can only guess.

F0xgl0ve wrote:
Raeed2233 wrote:

Only Identity Malta can give you an answer.
Members on here can only guess.

And each case will be different, it's like asking how long is a piece of string?

Hi, how are you everyone? I have need information I have malta work visa refused from uae as Pakistani national my company did apeal against refused application plzz can explain how take long  process this step.. Bcz my company need my self for join job as quick they send email to appeal board in Malta we have responsibility etc.. So do you know much long process this, thank you advance

Sonu21pk wrote:

Hi, how are you everyone? I have need information I have malta work visa refused from uae as Pakistani national my company did apeal against refused application plzz can explain how take long  process this step.. Bcz my company need my self for join job as quick they send email to appeal board in Malta we have responsibility etc.. So do you know much long process this, thank you advance

Only Identity Malta can tell you, no one on here can answer your question accurately.

Hello everyone, any idea please how long does it takes visa refusel appeal Malta for decision?  4 months already waiting for the decision. I will appreciate your suggestions.
See Foxg10ve's  reply.... 1f644.svg

@Raeed2233 you are from ?

@amounira224

If you look on his information page it says Pakistan