New members of the Belgium forum, introduce yourselves here - 2022

@Ajmal Hasan hi, I want to come form Dubai. Please share guide to move here. I am also IT engineer

Hi, I'm Aldi.

I'm 43 and I come from Albania and looking forward to live in Belgium.

Actually working as passenger cars mechanic with around 5 year's experience.

@Julien

I am Selvaraj Muthukumar from India looking for Single permit approval, I received only no-reply social security email on 27 June 2022. Kindly assist me to know the actual processing time of a single permit.

Thanks

hello am john 26 years currently living in Africa Kenya. I have a dream to travel outside countries thanks.

Hello All,

I am Ahmet , I have moved to Belgium, Antwerp 2 months ago and I work as Software Developer in IT company, would be nice to meet new people and also I like a lot to play basketball, if you like too please contact with me :)

Hello ahmetuzgor10,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

You should post an advert in the Belgium classifieds section to increase your chances of finding people sharing the same hobby as you.

On another note, how is life as an expat in Belgium so far?  Do not hesitate to start a new thread on the Belgium forum to share your experience. 1f603.svg

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

Hi there my name is Phil, I am in the long process of getting permission to live  in Belgium, at the moment having to abide by the 90day rule per 180 days which is a complete pain as my girlfriend lives in Antwerp where we have an apartment together. I am heavinly involved with the Soul Community in the UK so my girlfriend and I have started the facebook group Antwerp Soul Club and have been putting on a monthly event since August and the club is building nicely, so if you like Soul Disco Funk Latin Boogaloo & Motown come and join us for a night of great music at Phillys Bar Grote Pieter Pot Straat Antwerp 2000, next event this Thursday the 27th October, so hope to meet some of you there

Hello Phil,

Welcome to expat.com!

Thank you for your introduction.

Kindly create an advert in the Events in Belgium section. Our members will have a look at it and they will contact you if they are interested.

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

Hello, I am Miseon from South Korea.

I currently live in Brussels and will stay here for about 3yrs. It would be nice if I can meet new people and exchange Cultures, Languages.

Hello Miseon,

Welcome on board !

Are you there for work/studies ? Wish you an enjoyable stay and lots of things to discover.

Feel free to interact with members of the Brussels forum so that you get to meet some members or share your experience with them.

All the very best,

Bhavna

Hello,

I'm Ibrahim from Lebanon

I moved to belgium one month ago working in digital marketing and live in Woluwe

I'm interested to meet new people, expats or locals for hangout and make new friends ( and learn french- probably im the only lebanese who doesn't speak french 1f602.svg)

I like hiking, volunteering, traveling ..

let's connect 1f60a.svg

Ibrahim

Hello Ibrahim,

Welcome to expat.com!

Thank you for your introduction!

How are you finding Belgium so far? How was the adaptation period?

Do not hesitate to engage on the Belgium forum. You might be able to make new friends that way1f609.svg

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

Hello All,

I am Victor, I moved to Belgium, Ghent 2 years ago as a student and now I am working with a company in Brussels, would be nice to meet new people and also I like to play Volleyball, if you like too please contact me :)

Hello VICTOR chosg,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

Since you are looking to make friends and meet new people, I suggest you create an ad in the Brussels classifieds section.

There is a category for friendship.

Don't forget to mention what your hobbies are so that you can get in touch with people who share the same interest. 1f609.svg

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

Hi everyone,

I'm Matteo from Antwerp. I'm a realtor and a furniture retailer. I would like to meet new people. I'm loving, happy and awesome

Am Achu Godlove and my wife is a Belgian citizen and has all the requirements.we have apply for a family reuion visa and I was refuse.i live in Cameroon and was hoping to meet my wife.so no reason has been giving to me for rejection of the Visa and my documents have not yet been handed over to me.

How much earn your wife? Does she have a temporary or a permanent job contract?

Hi, I am Aurelie from London.

we are a French / Hungarian family and we are moving to Brussels before Christmas.

we found a place to live in Auderghem, looking now for a school for our 2.5 years old son.

any tips are welcome.

thanks

Hi I am Louise from Philippines

I am engaged to my Belgian fiance and I am currently waiting on my visa for marriage.

We already have an approved proposed marriage from Immigration Department of Brussels but I don't have my visa yet.

Hoping someone here can help out.

@numcoach

Pleased to emeet and happy Xmas seasons.

It will be nice to meet up for a coffee.

Myself, I am seeking someone with who I can get along and practice some sports activities such as fitness, yoga, walking, and/or horse riding.

I am new in Brussels (Belgium) and it will be a good way to extend my social network and build new friendships.

Greetings :-)

@MarynaMaily

I am new in Brussels (Belgium) and it will be a good way to extend my social network and build new friendships.

@LaylaSabourian

Myself, I am seeking someone with who I can get along and practice some sports activities such as fitness, yoga, walking, and/or horse riding.

@Julien

I would like to meet up with people with who I can get along and practice some sports activities such as fitness, yoga, walking, and/or horse riding.

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1013092

Thanks!

Closed