Breaking News: Covid19 Vaccination Card Needed to Enter Public Places

Here in the capital very few places ask for proof - Ikea, Pricemart, Illumel and Illumel outlet - that is over the last two months.

Never asked: Agora Mall, Sambill Mall, Blue Mall Jumbo, Bravo, la Sirena, Nacional, Casa Cuesta, Aliss, and hundreds of smaller places.

Few banks asking!  I do not go in just observe from the entrance.

I ahve just returned fro La Capital.... 3 days

Masks were everywhere .... Nacional, my clinic, my hotel...
I was asked for vax proof and mask entering a restaurant on the Malecon

I wasn't asked at PriceSmart San Isidro.

Mask usage is much more consistent and wide spread in Santo Domingo than in Las Terrenas.

Yes mask use is pretty common.  Correct mask use less so.

Last month when going to the National supermarket in Punta Cana, they asked everyone for their covid id, but not this month, nobody is asking and nobody is showing.  This is beside the blue mall near the airport.

Its all BS.  I just walk right past and say thank-you and that's it.

Same for all of the big supermarkets.

The date for implementing the third dose requirement has been pushed back to 21st February.

Big surprise!  these  rules mean nothing when they keep doing this!

planner wrote:

Big surprise!  these  rules mean nothing when they keep doing this!

I think that was what they wanted to happened, a lot people went to get 2nd. dose too late and by Jan 31st there is not time for them to get the 3rd. dose within the days between 2nd. and 3rd.

I went to the supermarket this morning and the security guard stepped in front of me. I thought he was going to ask for my card, but nope. I forgot to put my backpack in the locker.

Whatever the excuse it's just another extension. They do it with everything!