Birth certificate correction

My son born in 2014 bahrain.now l want correct his birth certificate. I want to add sir name with his name .what is the process? Where I can contact?

Hi dear recently i did it  my son name....ill tel u the procedure my contact number *** whstup

Moderated by Diksha 2 years ago
Reason : Please do not post contact details on the forum for security reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Pls tell the procedure to add surname to birth certificate in bahrain..... email and help pls ***

Moderated by Priscilla 2 years ago
Reason : Please do not share any private details on the forum for your own security

Pls tell the process.... under stress....

@ vasukid13 :

Please feel free to go through the various existing topics, you may find the information you are looking for.

Thanks,

Priscilla
Expat.com Team

Hi,
I believe it has to be done through a court order.

https://services.bahrain.bh/wps/portal/ … BIS9nQSEh/

Try calling Contact Center    80008001 and find out.

T&R

Hi
I would like to add surname in my son Birth certificate. Whete i will go

By a case - i am a lawyer i can help

If u did pls tell me the procedure

Hi,
How can i contact you???

Hi
Can u tell me  the procedure

I already replied, please call the customer care contact center.

T&R

@adil shk  brother I also having same issue can u tell me please

@Lawyer.zahraa.alwatani please contact me on ***

Moderated by Cheryl last year
Reason : Do not share your contact details on the forum please.

@Waseem Uddini [no advertising please]

Moderated by Vero last year
Reason : No advertising here please. I invite you to register your services on the

@adil shk ***

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you

Hello everyone,

@ Deenshaarif, welcome !

Please note that contact details should be exchanged through the private messaging system only.

Thanks in advance,

Bhavna

@Bhavna ok

@Lawyer.zahraa.alwatani but it will go out of budget for common people they cannot afford 200 bd just to add surname

@Lawyer.zahraa.alwatani common people don't afford high fees like 200 just to add surname

Indian people are struggling to add surname otherwise visa is not getting renewed and lawyers are asking high fees for making case 200 bd to 300 bd common people working here in the salary of 200 to 250 how they can afford this much high fees indian embassy and indian ambassador is sleeping they don't have any interest to solve this problem shame on indian embassy and indian ambassador

Unfortunately the process to add the surname is not very straightforward currently there is no work around. Someone should visit the open house conducted by the embassy and bring this issue up directly with the ambassador. 

@bincyjoby you have to file case in court via lawyer otherwise it cant be but almost 8 years

@adil shk , hi kindly share your information ***

Moderated by Bhavna 9 months ago
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you

Kindly do not share personal information such as telephone phone on a public forum, it's for your own digital safety.

How can I add my surname (wife) to my baby's BC. my husband fill up the form with correct infos and complete but encoder said it will be automatic that the middle surname it my surname. but when we received the official BC is really without middle surname which is my surname.

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=953757 kindly read this post

@Lawyer.zahraa.alwatani  I need a help for my son, my number is***

Moderated by Cheryl 5 months ago
Reason : Contact details

Hello Mohamed Rashid CK,

Kindly avoid posting your contact details on the forum.

You can use the private messaging system to share such information.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team