I can share all information about Kharkov

I used to work for 5 years in Kharkov and I beleive that I know about this city almost everything. Feel free to contact me for any questions you may have about Kharkov, but also about other cities in Ukraine, espesially accommodation in different cities - I've travelled a lot in Kiev, Odessa, Lviv, Poltava, Sumy, Lugansk, Donetsk, Dnepropetrovsk, Crimea, Lugansk, Zaporozhye, Kherson, Vinnitsa and others.

Hi northcrest!

Thanks for helping ;)

Armand

Hello Northcrest !!
I would be interested  to get information about the cost for a furnished flat or apartment, monthly  and what would include ?? as well as cost of monthly common expenses for living in Ukraine !!
Now I am living in Mexico, but will move soon !!!
Jesus

hey Northcrest, thanks for making yourseld availible to all of us here. I am planning a trip to Kharkov this winter to meet a lady there, and have never been to this city. What can i expect when i arrive there? Does it have many western hotels? I have been to the Ukraine before so understand that things are less expensive however any inside knowledge of this city you could give me would be awesome!
thanks for your time!
Philip

What can i expect when i arrive there?

An incredible number of beautiful girls

Does it have many western hotels?

Yes, but the price is quite high (from 100 USD for a 4 star hotel). I would recommend to rent an apartment. They are as good as a hotel room but twice cheaper and the's a furnished kitchen.

I would be interested  to get information about the cost for a furnished flat or apartment, monthly  and what would include ?? as well as cost of monthly common expenses for living in Ukraine !!

About 700USD/month for a very good 2 room apartment in the downtown for a long term rent in kharkov

I am planning a trip to Kharkov this winter to meet a lady there

Check first if she's not a scammer in the blacklist
[Moderated: No free ad]

I want to visit Kharkov

hi  dear, i would like to know about getting a job in kharkov as a student.