Vacation in Ukraine

Hello to u all.can som1 tell me how ukraine is for vacation?

Hello shesy.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

A new thread has been created on the Ukraine forum from your message.

Can you please introduce yourself and give us more details on what you are looking for? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Ukraine for vacation is just great. Black sea, mountains, rivers, lakes, forests, historical places and urban cities... you can find anything you want here.

Hi shesy,
Ukraine is a great country to spend your vocation! You'll find so many new and interesting things to do here! You can get more info about Ukraine and plan your travel at  Discover Ukraine site.
Hope you'll have a great time here!

Wow) I was happy to read all those comments, and i can only agree with them and support them. The only thing you should know - what exactly you want from your trip - and according with your wishes try to choose proper region.

Summer season is the best time to visit Ukraine.because in Winter it is very cold here the temperature is almost-20 :o

Tedd Bundy wrote:

Summer season is the best time to visit Ukraine.because in Winter it is very cold here the temperature is almost-20 :o

Sometimes people choose to come to Ukraine exactly because of such a weather)

Maria_Kyiv_Guide wrote:
Tedd Bundy wrote:

Yes you are right BUTTTTTTTTT when i came here and lived my first winter in Ukraine it was very difficult for me to adopt....

Tedd Bundy wrote:
Maria_Kyiv_Guide wrote:
Tedd Bundy wrote:

Yes you are right BUTTTTTTTTT when i came here and lived my first winter in Ukraine it was very difficult for me to adopt....

Yep) I can imagine ;)