In case anyone needs any help

Hello, my name is Oleg Yatskar. I am a Ukrainian national who has lived in US/UK and Canada practically his whole adult life. Nontheless I have been back  many times, took part in the orange revolution and with the great sadness state now that if things remain as they are - Ukraine will be finished as a ountry. Even after 18 years of living abroad I still retain my citizenship as well as my ties to my people. Hewever, I am deeply ashamed of the choices they are presently making.

I am currently living in Tampa, Florida (USA) and can help with any practical advice on anything to do with Ukraine, as I know the situation there well. My specialty is accounting, I have also done some journalism and translation work in Ukraine

PS. I am not selling anything and all my "services" (advice) are free of charge. I am simply trying to help expatriates who otherwise might be "burned" by it all.

Thanks and don't hesitate to contact me directly.

Welcome to Expat.com oleggy !

There are many many questions on the Ukraine forum I am sure your help will be greatly appreciated :)

All the best,

Julien

Yes, yes, yes i realy do need some advice and help. how can i get in contact with you.

oleggy wrote:

Hello, my name is Oleg Yatskar. I am a Ukrainian national who has lived in US/UK and Canada practically his whole adult life. Nontheless I have been back  many times, took part in the orange revolution and with the great sadness state now that if things remain as they are - Ukraine will be finished as a ountry. Even after 18 years of living abroad I still retain my citizenship as well as my ties to my people. Hewever, I am deeply ashamed of the choices they are presently making.

I am currently living in Tampa, Florida (USA) and can help with any practical advice on anything to do with Ukraine, as I know the situation there well. My specialty is accounting, I have also done some journalism and translation work in Ukraine

PS. I am not selling anything and all my "services" (advice) are free of charge. I am simply trying to help expatriates who otherwise might be "burned" by it all.

Thanks and don't hesitate to contact me directly.

Hai Oleggy,

I live now four years in the Ukraine and i realy like to speak with you about how live is in Odessa.

My email adress is [email protected]
realy hope you mail me. reply by expat would be nice but it doesn't work.

Pya