Leaving Mauritius Soon - Home Items On Sale !

Hi Everyone.

Myself and my wife are finally scheduled to fly back to Perth, Australia on 19 October 2021. We have a few items of home decor and furniture for sale that are in very good condition in Floreal. I have listed some of these in the classified section. I also have a Nissan Qashqai 1.2L Dec 2015 with just 47,000 kms for sale but we need to keep it till just before we leave though. I will list this in the car section later on. Please have a look at the items we currently have for sale in the home section and let us know if anything is of interest to you. I will list other items soon including a Black Simili Cuir Recliner Sofa, 50" Smart TV, etc.

We hope your stay as an Expat in Mauritius is great !   

Thank you.
Sunil Shah

Hi there moving to Mauritius in sept can you give me some detail on the car, moving with two small kids so will need a car. Thank you.

Kameal

Hi
I'd be interested in the car, if you could tag me in your sales post that would be great
Thanks

Hi Kameal & Misty1.

My SUV is a Nissan Qashqai 1.2L Turbo Petrol Engine. Dec 2015. It has travelled 47K kms only and is in an excellent condition. Colour is burgandy red with brown leather seats and black interior. It has latest options and is fully serviced. Asking Price is MRs 700,000 or nearest offer. I will be putting up the ad in the classified section later on today. I will need the car until just before we leave on 19 October 2021. Thx

Thank you, interested to hear what the annual tax is on this vehicle?  They are very high on the island compared to Africa.  Thank you  Natasha

Hi

I am certainly very interested so please keep in touch with me if not sold.  We land on the island end November.  Is it automatic or manual?  Natasha

Hi Natasha.

It's Automatic. And Road Tax is just MRs 3,500 per year as it is a 1.2L engine. I would prefer to sell it before we leave on the 19 October 2021. Thx

No problem, if you do not, please let me know.  Natasha

Hiya, we will be in the country at the beginning of October and if still available would love to see it and talk a bit more about it. We would be happy for you to use it until you leave. Is there any other way of contacting you aka via watsapp? Thank you

Hi Kameal. The Ad is in the classified section with my contact details and I am on Whatsapp, so yes if the SUV is still available for sale I will let you know. Thx