Have u been Bahrain?

Hello everyone, :)

dose anyone visit El Bahrain b4?, as am planing 2 visit it next month, so i need 2 know what r the safe places i can stay in, hotels with reasonable prices, and i heard that it's a expensive country...

So if there is any info u can provid, i'd b v.appreciated..
:D

Thnx

Hello Aliaa Sam!

Your discussion has been moved to Bahrain forum for better visibility.

I hope that other members will help you soon.

Harmonie.

hello Aliaa sam,

I have been in Bahrain for a long time
and it is my pleasure to help u

this country is a bit expensive than Egypt in means of transportation.
1) change ur currency at the airport their rates are the best.
2) take the London taxi, it is more cheaper by one dinar at least. I prefer if u rent a car their it will be more convenient than taxi.
3) old souq is the best place to buy jewels ,dont miss it but it closed by 5 or 6 pm.
4)as soon as u r there buy a cellphone sim it will be much much cheaper than roaming.

tell me more and I will answer U
wish u best trip ever

Harmonie, thnx :)

Mero, very informative thnx, but what about the hotels and the safe places, as u c the demonstration is still running :)

Dear Alia,

No need to be anxious, demonstration are contained out of Manama.
There are a lot of hotels and if you give us your price range, it would be more easy to give you some names.

Cheers

Olivier

Thank you Aliaa Sam, but Im not acquainted with the prices of the hotels.as I have home there :D

But as Olivier said he can help u, BTW don't worry about demonstration ,I'm sure u will be safe insA

Hi Aliaa, there are may safe places in Bahrain. Demonstrations are isolated cases.

For hotels you can give your price range and requirements (close to malls?restaurants?)