Tier 2 Visa sponsorship

I am a United States citizen.

I am looking for some advice on finding a position near Inverness, Scotland in mental health, for an NGO, or as a helping professional in some capacity.

I am a Licensed Professional Counselor.  I have an undergraduate as well as graduate degree.

I am having some difficulty finding positions for which to apply that offer Tier 2 Visa sponsorship.

Please advise.

Thank you!

Jenn

Me too am looking for someone who can help me reach Europe am a computer programmer

Fortunately for you, I believe your career path is on the "shortage list", so you have a good chance.  I have been checking out vacancies on goodmoves.com.

Good luck!

Jenn Miner, how can I reach there?
At the moment as I talk, I don't have any connection with anyone in Europe.

Thanks Jose

Jenn Miner wrote:

I am a United States citizen.

I am looking for some advice on finding a position near Inverness, Scotland in mental health, for an NGO, or as a helping professional in some capacity.

I am a Licensed Professional Counselor.  I have an undergraduate as well as graduate degree.

I am having some difficulty finding positions for which to apply that offer Tier 2 Visa sponsorship.

Please advise.

Thank you!

Jenn

Hi and welcome to the Forum.

Restricting yourself to NGO is going to really restrict your employment possibilities (I suspect most of them work for the NHS).

Whatever, I'd recommend you speak to the British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy in the first instance; this link will take you to their website.  They have a careers link on the website.

Hope this helps.

Cynic
Expat Team

Hello: what is a shortage list?

gdangeldth wrote:

Hello: what is a shortage list?

These are a list of professions where they have established there is a shortage.  For example, if you were a doctor and there was a shortage of doctors, you could apply for a job as a doctor and your new employer could apply to sponsor your visa.

Thank you for your feedback!  I will try that avenue.

Jose,

Here is the link to Good Moves:  Job Search