Good Conduct Certificate

hi guys!
Does anybody has trouble getting GCC? Cause It has been given me a lot of trouble obtaining this certificate since last year 2020. I have submitted all the documents needed to the embassy here in the Philippines and they told me to wait for 6 mos due to Covid but unfortunately, they're office has been shut down officially since April 2021 without even telling me that I cannot get the certificate. I have  reached out the CID and have known that my application was expired since December 2020. And now, I have submitted , paid and still waiting until it comes out. Anybody knows here how long is the processing for this GCC and is there any chance to get it expedite? I'm not in Bahrain and its feels like it is taking forever. I urgently need it. Your help and advise is highly appreciated! thanks

From outside the country, it takes a few months. And with covid, very difficult to predict.

Did you have your fingerprint before at CIDG? If does, you only need to log on to the Bahrain.bh portal and click the Good Conduct Certificate service and submit all required documents. But if you did not have your fingerprints save on the portal, you will be advise to have it from CIDG. It will be a problem if you are not in Bahrain and no fingerprint saved...

Yes that is by far the biggest problem as to why it takes so long.

That's not right. I have submitted the original finger prints and the rest of the documents needed thru courier, a week before the holidays and they told my friend to wait for a week. So hopefully, its all true. inshallah!

@Edz 1084 Hi Did you received you PCC and after how long

Thanks

Hello Ahmed,

Welcome to expat.com!

It's been months since Edz 1084 was last active.

If you have any questions, kindly ask them on the forum itself.

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team