Visa renewal

hi guys my visa is going to expire in 2 weeks and visa renewal is still pending for approval from mdec .
what if my visa got expired before my visa got renewed ,I will be consider illegal ?.can some one please let me know how should  I proceed with this situation.

Dear Sir

Company had applied two projection thru online ESD but only one projection approved, how should we go about it to appeal?

jaheershaik321 wrote:

hi guys my visa is going to expire in 2 weeks and visa renewal is still pending for approval from mdec .
what if my visa got expired before my visa got renewed ,I will be consider illegal ?.can some one please let me know how should  I proceed with this situation.

At that time you still had two weeks left so there was nothing to worry about. To answer your question, yes you would be illegal but as I know, Immigration has been lenient and forgiving during covid. Has this changed? Im not sure. In general they are trying to process as few as possible, only giving priority to LTSVP and EP holders.  I can be wrong, nothing they are doing right now makes sense to me because everything is somehow governed by covid cases which are very high now. Meantime, what happened to your case since its past the deadline?