Family Reunion visa 2021

Hello All
So I have applied for the family reunion visa for me and my baby on 9th June 2021 at Mumbai VFS..the file was sent to the Belgium Consulate for further approval on 14th June 2021.
I have called them twice but I got the update that it's on hold.
Does anyone have any experience about how much time will take for the family reunion visa processing?

It will take 2 months on an average.

It depends, my friends got it in 3 weeks

Urgent
Hello
I am a student in Belgium and my studies and my residence permit is going to expire on 31 August 2021. However, my wife is also coming to Belgium on a student visa and she holds a scholarship of 1000 euros every month for the next 24 months. I want to stay with her in Belgium, during her study period. Please guide me

Thank you

Hello
I got my single permit and my all documents are ready and my wife as well but my wife is pregnant she will be doing delivery December last so do I need visa for my baby as well and yes so what all documents required.

Please guide me all suggestions welcome.

yes, of course your baby will need a passport & visa. Depending on the country, the baby can be linked to the passport of mum or dad, it depends.
You'll have to give the certificate of birth and of course, your wife will have to do the visa request at the same time as the baby. Don't do split visa request!

So for belgium we need visa for baby as well

indeed, which is linked to your worker visa, exactly like your wife.
That's the reason why they have to apply together at the same time!