Can I find a job without work visa ?

Hello, friends,
I am moving to Kuala Lumpur this August. Can I find a job without work visa? I am good at IT and speak English, Russian, Turkish
Thanks

No.

As you asked me a PM I won't restate but the chances of getting a legal job in Malaysia by just turning up are basically nil. The only person I knew who did that had good connections in KL via his ex employer so strictly speaking hardly an unknown. Independent expats in KL all started off as employees sent to Malaysia or employed overseas. A couple I knew who  did what you did, and with great IT and hospitality cvs and European passports, failed to find work after a month in KL and left as spent all their money.

Thailand is good for turn up and TEFL though now many unemployed teachers (see ajarn.com) and china is easier for getting jobs I hear in Tefl from teachers i know. Ther is a worldwide depression on you know!!

It is basically hard and illegal to get a job or work in Malaysia without a work permit. I would advise you as a brother to forget the issue of coming to Malaysia for a job hunt. you can opt for other Asian countries namely, Thailand, Brunei, Qatar, etc.

the company will have to apply for the visa for you. but in terms of payment, usually they will provide it as well, especially if you're into customer service/ IT engineer

Hi!

You could find a job, but you can't legal work without work visa. If company has MSC status - they'll do work visa for you. But you have to have IT high-degree education (diploma) and (if I'm not mistaken) 3 or more work experience in IT.

Before deciding to come to Malaysia, I would advise you to look before you leap.

Yes I agree with that. And judging by all the requests I get from this site and other travel sites lots of Indian and Pakistani it professionals are brought to Malaysia by their companies. So jobs there, but they work for the company in another country. That's the best way!

@Nemodot, that's absolutely true. If you are coming to Malaysia to look for a job, you are invariably coming with a tourist visa. In the tourist visa is boldly written, "No job for the holder". That is to say that you must leave Malaysia on or before the expiration of the visa. If you do not have a pre-offer of a job or you are not intending to come for a study, then you are coming to struggle in which case the only option left is to go back. Again, I tell you, look before you leap.

It is illegal to work in Malaysia without a work visa. The best way is to apply for jobs first and when you get it, then they company will do the necessary visa arrangements for you. If you work illegally, and if you are caught, it can be difficult.

No work permit no reliable job like everywhere else.