Paintball in Bangkok

Hey guys,

I'm looking for people interested in playing paintball regularly to start up a team.

I first played paintball around 3 years ago, it started out with a bunch of friends hitting up one of the fields in BKK just to have some good times and share a few laughs.

After playing the first time, I immediately got hooked. The rush when you step out on the field to face your opponent, the fast paced game play and the tactical aspect that requires you to constantly talk and work together with your team mates, all of it combined left me wanting more.

I progressed from playing every once in a while to wanting to play every week. Unfortunately, most of the people I had started out with only stayed in BKK for a short period of time, while others did not share my compassion for the sport.

I eventually joint a Team last year and got to play my first international tournament last May in which we placed 8th.

Unfortunately, due to people constantly moving, we just have the minimum amount of players required in our team right now, where other teams have twice as many members.

Our team consists of 2 Thais, 2 Dutchies and myself. We mainly use English to communicate and play tournament style paintball once, or twice a week.

Anybody interested in joining us, please feel free to post in this thread, or pm me. You can also contact me via facebook: facebook.com/joeydubs81

Have no experience whatsoever, but always wanted to give paintball a try? Need info on field location, prices etc? Feel free to post in here and I will help you out. :)

tldr:

I play paintball, wanna join?

Nobody interested whatsoever? :(

Hello Joey81!

I'm sure that patience will yield fruit.;)

Harmonie.:)