Weekend fun!Clubs,pubs,places...

Hello everybody!Just moved to Bangkok and although I've been here several times I didn't succeed  to get any taste of the night life,so I'll appreciate  any suggestion and information.Where do expats go on a friday/saturday night?Thank you.

Hello :-)

I'm in the same boat! I've been looking for good places to go out, too. I did go to RCA and quite enjoyed it- as there are lots of clubs in one area, so once you're in you can go in and out of each one :-)

Thank you!I might check it out this weekend:)

Uff you've got thousand clubs around Bangkok It all depends of your kind of ambient and music tastes.

In Sukhumvit Area: Bed Supperclub, Glow, Coloc, Escudo, Escobar, Qbar and Narcissus.

In Silom Area: Funky dojos, Radio City, Tapas and 9 night club.

In Siam and Ploenchit reas: Club Culture and CM2 ( this one you can enter for free if you give them a business card from the business you work at)

Khao San Area: Cafe Democ, Inmortal, the club, Gazebo and Lava club.

Ratchada and RCA Area: Inch, Jazzit, Route 66 and all the RCA street really. Though they close at 2am which sucks.

For after Hours youve got plenty too like the one in front of nana plaza in the basement of the hotel there, which its name i forget all the time, and down in soi 22 there is Climax also. Although if you looking for an after hours ask any expat it will be much better than some taxi driver taking you to one they know its still open.

Also if you want a nice relaxed athmosphere After hours, you can go to Wangs bar, its a small but fantastic backpackers bar. Down in sathorn soi 1.

And this list can continue for ever, ive been nearlly in all of them. Once you go out party its like you throw yourself into a river, and you just need to follow the current, because nights out in Bangkok are the most surprising and unexpected anywhere else in the world.

Hope this has helped some of you. If you need details just tell me.:)

A party animal.

LuisF

Just wanted to add a correction and a bit more info to LuisF post.

Club Climax is located on Sukhumvit Soi 11 not 22 as mentioned previous.  It can be found in under ground car park of Ambassador Hotel. It is open till wee hours of morning.

The club mentioned across from Nana Plaza is located in Nana Hotel on ground floor and is call Nana Liquid Disco.  Its also open till wee hours of morning.

Also like to mention Club Insomnia which is located on Sukhumvit between Soi 12 and 14 or is it 10 and 12.  If you seek you will find.  Opened sometime is last quarter of 2010 and not sure how late it stay's open.

cheers

Hi,

I'm going to meet many foreign friends at Khaosan Road tonight. We always gather here most of time, the place is so nice and cheap and comfortable. Welcome to join with us anytime.

Cheers!

Nan

Many thanks for the replays.Gonna try to get somewhere,somehow tonight:)

I am damn confused .. there are many places for night lovers