Where to play football in Bangkok?

Hi @all,

I arrived here in Bangkok last year and really miss to play football. I'm looking for a team in a competitive league or some guys who are playing (more or less) regularly. Thanks for any help or advice in advance.

I'd like to play too... Please let me know if any1 have details.

Cheers

hi,

I know many places to enjoy pick-up games. You can just show up and ask to join. Tell me where you live I will give you a football place closest to you.

Cheers,

Same here, would really like to play a game every now and then.

I'm 22 years old and from the Netherlands, and got moderate football skills I would say :P

I live near Suttishan MRT station, but travelling a bit isnt much of a problem. Anyone got any suggestions? :)

Hello lads
I live in Minburi. I would love to start playing football... I'm 27 and from Ireland  and don't mind traveling to play.. I have transport.
I would appreciate any help

Thanks
Jimmy

Would be happy to join as well
I'll try to find out where we can play

That would be great,, if you find a place let us know,,,,
Thanks

Hi everyone,
I saw your posts and Im more than interested, I just got here but Im already missing football more than anything. Please let me know if any of you managed to find a football team, maybe we can all make a team together, good idea?
I just got here last week so Im pretty clueless about how things work so I would really appreciate if anyone can contact me to sort something out.
Hopefully see you soon!
Luis

Hey

Yes it would be great if we could put a team together,,, would get a chance to play some football and meet some people at the same time... If everyone is interested lets get together somewhere for a chat...

Let me know what ye think lads

Jimmy

there are many places to play football in bangkok!
It depends on where you guys stay :)

I don't play football but my friends, guys, often play near Rang-Sit.
have a great day, cheers!

Well, we are already 6 people that posted on this page so we are getting there right? Im just not sure if the other people are still around as it seems they replied a while ago.
Anyway, if anyone is interested please contact me, I will start looking around for places where to play. 5, 7 a side?
And Jimmy ,if you are up for a drink or something let me know, I dont know many people here yet so new friendships are more than welcome ha ha.
Also, thank you bbeaw for posting, any chance you could ask your friends if we can play with them? it would be a great opportunity to know locals.
Thank you!
Luis

Sawasdeeka Makwco,

Yeah maybe you can look for the place and let me know so that i can tell my friends because they normally play at the place around Rang sit, a bit outside of bangkok near Thammasart University(maybe you know :) ).
So i don't know where it is easier for you guys :):)

Hey Makwco,,,,, there is lots of 5-7 side places you can play around Bangkok so ive heard,, ive never played here yet so im not sure how it works... Im just here 7 months and i live in Minburi,,, where are you living?

And ya i would be definitely up for meeting up for a drink and a chat about it,,lets organise something..., as you said always good to make new friends..

Bbeaw thanks a million for your help,, thats very kind of you,,, when we get together your more than welcome to join us...

Hope to chat and play football soon.

Jimmy :-)

Hi jimmymc27 :)

Would be very nice to meet :)
Enjoy Thursday night ;)

I will,, im just on my way to Cinema to check out SKYFALL the new James Bond Movie,,,, take care and hope to chat soon

Jimmy :-)

Hello everyone,

If I may, I would like to join as well. I play ok as a defender,

Sunny

It has one around Thonglor or Ekammai

Hey guys,
sorry that i didn't reply earlier (didn't use the account). Did you make it to play together? There are also regular games at Arsenal Soccer School on Wednesday and Sunday evening if anyone is interested let me know.

@Jimmymc27 Where do you live in Minburi near Fashion Island?

Julius

Hello everyone,

I know many places to play. It all depends where everybody is.. may be telling your locations will work things out. I will suggest fields accordingly. Let's get started!

And then if we can be regular we can participate in some friendly competitions as well.. i know a few of them, but it's easy to find online... i can read thai

looking forward to meet you guys on the pitch soon!

Sunny

Hay guys

If anyone is interested i play football thursday evenings usually from 8-10 pm, you guys are more than welcome to join.

I play in the prawet area off onut road, just get in touch and i can give you directions :)

chan

Helloo Guys I hope I am not too late to reply this post, I arrived at bangkok a month ago altho I am not a good football player I enjoy playing soccer a lot and it would be great if I can join you guys and play. I stay in BTS On-Nut Area if that helps.

Hello guys,
I would be really interested in playing football with you !
redsnow64 could you please give us more details ?

Thanks very much.

Hay

Modefeyza & stephbkk, come join in on thursday we'll be playing @ 8pm :)

I play at a ground called vv soccer

http://binged.it/TV4YvThttps://maps.google.co.uk/maps/ms?msid= … 7,0.004399

Its a friendly type of game and its usually 6-7 a side, your welcome to join and bring friends if you wish.

i'll message you my number and you can get @ me if you need directions or more info

chan

Hey Redsnow64, r u playing tonight and can i join you guys?

FOOTBALL :) too late to get in on this??

Fellas, my team KAYA FC has a match this sunday if anyone is interested, we normally play 7's but are playing 11 aside so need a few more, rolling subs, ok standard, and all expats. Let me know.

The match is in Minburi. got space for around 3-4 players.

cheers

Yo there Fellas have just signed up to the site and this is exactly what I have been looking for. I live in Ari, is anyone aware of any 5 a side/11 a side going? Really want to have a kickabout whether it be competitive or casual.

Just arrived in town on a preparatory visit ( buying house ) for full move back here in July. My 16 yr old son is keen to play some footie while we're here. Are there any casual games scheduled for the next couple of weeks in BKK? Cheers.

Hi everyone. I was in BKK and Pattaya and I couldn't find a place where to play pick up games. I'm planning on coming back to Thailand the nex month and I would like to join wherever you guys are playing. Cheers. Arturo

hello,

may i ask? where does your friends play in Rangsit? because i live near Rangsit.. :)

i would like to play as well.

Kaya FC?

sounds like the Philippine "kaya fc" hahaha...

Hi dmitriv,

Welcome to Expat-blog :)

Please note that this thread is a bit old. Feel free to start a new one on the Bangkok Forum

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Got my boots. Passing through.. where might I get to play tonight? 21.8.13

hello: How are you dimitry. have you found a place to play soccer yet? let me know bro, thanks. arturo. [email protected]

Hey guys, I play in an expat 11 a side league in Bangkok that runs from September until June next year. The season starting very soon. If you are into 11 a side competitive football do contact me and join us for training.

Hey!

I might be interested to join! I just arrived in Bangkok and I'll be there for one year. Where and when are you planning to train and play?

Thx

Hi I really want to play 5-7 aside football.
If someone play regularly pls let me join.I can play most of the night and weekend.
But i am not skillful.

Hi BKKFooty,

I would be very interested in playing.

Please can you provide me with some more information about where you play/times etc..

Thank you.

Hi All,
Any footy going? Used to be fairly capable but haven't played in a few years. Looking for friendly games rather than competitive so probably 6-8 a-side. I'm a brit, based in Ari, can travel as far ekkamai on bts to play.

tomldrake[at]gmail.com

Cheers, Tom