Notarios in Bogota speaking English

I am in search of a notario who can speak English, to get married in Bogota.
We already tried with Spanish talking, but having problems communicating about the needed documents..
Any help is appreciated, thanks

My wife who lives in Bogota were married May 29, 2021. We chose notario in Barbosa Santander where she has family to finalize marriage requirements. I am an American and I speak Spanish, however the process was straight forward and took approximately one hour. Required documents are notarized and  apostilled birth certificate, divorce certificate, copy of passport and document testifying you single and eligible to marry. I am retiring and I will be living in Colombia end of August 2021. I hope this was helpful.

erbnsn wrote:

My wife who lives in Bogota were married May 29, 2021. We chose notario in Barbosa Santander where she has family to finalize marriage requirements. I am an American and I speak Spanish.... I hope this was helpful.

Barbosa is 155 kilometers from the capital.. so it is useful only if the OP is 'dispuesto' to travel that far to see the notary.

The required documents depend on the individual, his or her marital history, etc.

cccmedia

i suggest ypu speak or email my ex esposa Ruth Garzon she knows and organised the translator who did speak english at our wedding  Ruths email is ***

Moderated by Diksha 2 years ago
Reason : Please share contact details through private messaging.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Thank you for the reply .. everything is helpful :)

Musicman2020 wrote:

i suggest ypu speak or email my ex esposa Ruth Garzon she knows and organised the translator who did speak english at our wedding  Ruths email is ***

Thank you for this...
I've already reached to to her... :)