Hard time finding a Flat with Bathtub in Kathmandu or Pokhara

hi,
So I am Computer engineer from Bangladesh. Recently I got an Remote Freelancing job which i can do anywhere in the world. But I have dream of living in Nepal for some years. I'll move to Nepal in few weeks, but i am having a Hard time finding a Flat with Bathtub in Kathmandu or Pokhara. I want to live in for several years in Nepal.
Can anyone help me with this problem???

Sorry for Bad English

The reason there are so few bathtubs is because there isn't a good sewer system that can capture the used water and clean it. It's just all wasted. I rented an apartment and there was a bathtub in another apartment, but it had the faucet removed. A friend invited me to stay with her in a hotel after the earthquake just because it had a bathtub. Water is very expensive in the Kathmandu valley. I pay almost $20 USD for 5,000 liter and it goes pretty fast. One month I paid over $100 for water. Now I don't because I got rid of my housekeeper and got another one and then monsoon came. But, yes, it's a real issue.

There are several online forums where ex-pats are busy asking questions and helping each other. One good one for finding rentals is [email protected] You can also look on facebook for Kathmandu or Bhaktapur ex-pats. If you are planning on being here for a long time you will be better off getting here and staying in a guesthouse for your first month and looking for a place that's not furnished. So, that means you'll need to do some shopping and that's quite a task in Nepal. But maybe you could bring some furniture from Bangledesh.

I hope things go well with your move. Nepal is a lovely place.