Announcing the resumption of flights to Morocco

Starting from june 15th

List  A: travelers coming from these countries, citizens of those countries or foreigners residing in them, can enter Moroccan territory if they have a certificate of vaccination and / or a negative result  The PCR test is less than 48 hours old from the date of entry into the national territory.
List B: Passengers coming from the countries included in this list must obtain exceptional licenses before traveling, give a negative PCR test that dates back less than 48 hours from the date of entering the national territory, and then submit to a 10-day quarantine.

List B : This list includes Afghanistan, Algeria, Angola, Argentina, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Benin, Bolivia, Botswana, Brazil, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Chile, Colombia, Congo, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Cuba, UAE, Eswatini, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras  India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jamaica, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kuwait, Lesotho, Latvia, Liberia, Lithuania, Madagascar, Malaysia, Malawi, Maldives, Mali, Mauritius, Mexico, Namibia, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Oman, Uganda  .

In addition to Pakistan, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Qatar, Central Africa, North Korea, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Sudan, South Africa, Sri Lanka, South Sudan, Syria, Tanzania, Chad, Thailand, Togo, Ukraine, Uruguay, Venezuela,  Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia and Zimbabwe.

List A : includes countries not included in list B, and generally includes the European Union, America and Canada.

Kind Regards.

Hi rynvlc,

Thank you for sharing this with us.

Grateful if you can please mention the source of this information as we generally do not accept copy paste articles.

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com Team

Hi priscilla,

In fact it is a translate from an official source that i can't share here for some reasons, but here is another official source with same subject of announcment :

https://www.diplomatie.ma/en/statement- … me-june-15

It's ok if you decide to delete this post as you mentioned that you don't accept copy-past.

Kind regards,
Zakaria.

Can anyone advise
I am trying to get into Maroc via sea and land via UK

Due to Spanish /Maroc reduction in routes from EU
Into Maroc and forcing me to go back into France or Italy which trying to return with my vehicle and loaded to work and live
Being UK resident but with a carte sejour almost expired and bringing dogs with me across land /sea

Does anyone know if as a tourist I can get into Ceuta from Spain Algeciras at present via FRS and then being UK passport holder and fully vaccinated and address to go to I can physically get into Maroc across land border ?
Anyone have any updated news that may help me return to Maroc beginning July ?

Any local guidance and updated news would be truly  grateful

Regards
Rob