Best cafe with fast wifi in marrakech medina

Hello I'm a digital nomad and I'm having a hard time finding a decent cafe with wifi. A lot of them the wifi sucks and i can't make video calls. Others there's no plug or the wifi suddenly stops working.

I know marrakech isn't the best place to work online but i was wondering if anyone has found a secret gem for this kind of thing.

Hi  , i work online and one of the best place to get a good wifi is cafe 16 . never had any  issues  working there.  maybe  this can help . give a try .
The fact that ,  we here in morocco we suffering from bad connection service . thats cant be hiding .
NB : Marrakesh is a good city to work in .
Have a nice day

contreras44 wrote:

Hello I'm a digital nomad and I'm having a hard time finding a decent cafe with wifi. A lot of them the wifi sucks and i can't make video calls. Others there's no plug or the wifi suddenly stops working.

I know marrakech isn't the best place to work online but i was wondering if anyone has found a secret gem for this kind of thing.

Hi.

I found taking a Inwi SIM card with 4g data works much better for working online.

I took out an unlimited data plan or you can take up there WIN Inwi option via the mobile application.

Choose high data and then use your phone as a hotspot if you need to use your laptop or if you just use the phone the 4G speeds are sufficient.