Arranged marriage in Morocco

Hello, does anyone know how arranged marriages work between moroccan people? Are those marriages happy?

Story: 2 young moroccans are getting married upon agreement made by their parents - extended families - and bride and groom don't know each other. How can this work? Does anyone has a experience with that? What is to reason to get the agreement like this, when there are no money involved. How moroccan husbands treat their moroccan wifes? I am trying to do some research, but no luck so far.

P.S.: this is not about mixed marriage or marriage out of love or with foreigner. Thank you for your comments.

How can this work? Does anyone has a experience with that? What is to reason to get the agreement like this, when there are no money involved. How moroccan husbands treat their moroccan wifes?
Answer : Its work in past and still work in some places in morocco and this is how our mom and dad married , but time change and now we all need to know the person before married because lot of reasons .
when there is no money the man ask help from his familly and his wife familly until he find work or a way to bring money  and he treat his normal as a wife , he will not ask her to go work unlike now some will ask there wives to go work to bring money too .
Now things different , the couple need to know each other and then when all good the man bring his parent to ask marriage from the woman and then her dowry and the wedding .
about happiness : my parents are happy together alhamduliah and thats what i see look good for a lot of the old generation .
for now i think there is lot of divorces but there is happy couple too , its depend on the persons .